No announcement yet.

I hate ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, I just got my second camera delivered to day. Most efficient and I'll have both to put out this weekend. OK, I've got to go see what's coming up for bid.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
      I don't need any more TC's. I mean, I'm saturated with them. However, when I go into ebay and I see the bids on a couple Stealth 230 IR's, then I just have to play. I got one for 128 delivered and one for 151 delivered. That, plus I plan on buying a couple Moultrie I40's. Sheesh. The people that enter our place SW of Dallas better watch out. There might be a new surveillance system going pretty soon. Problem is, I see some more likely deals coming up over the next week. I may have to shut down my Paypal.
      There you go, hide them infrareds and nail them scum bag poachers.

Comment

We're thinking about welding some protective boxes to the 4 gates that can access our place and put some of my cameras in them. Even if they destroyed the camera, the card should be good and should get them before when they pulled up to go in. Plus, as many cameras as our group has, eventually someone's going to slip up and get their pic takne.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
          We're thinking about welding some protective boxes to the 4 gates that can access our place and put some of my cameras in them. Even if they destroyed the camera, the card should be good and should get them before when they pulled up to go in. Plus, as many cameras as our group has, eventually someone's going to slip up and get their pic takne.
          Make sure you make the box lock enclosed so they cant cut the lock off!

Comment

Working...
          X