Clear All

Who's hungry?

It's on today!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looks good!

I'm about to go fix me some venison burritos

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm smoking a pork tenderloin stuffed with andouille sausage, shrimp, and pepper jack cheese, wrapped in bacon today. Sides are shrimp/sausage jambalaya and steamed asparagus.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
        I'm smoking a pork tenderloin stuffed with andouille sausage, shrimp, and pepper jack cheese, wrapped in bacon today. Sides are shrimp/sausage jambalaya and steamed asparagus.
        Mother of all that is holy!! Got a recipe by chance?

Comment

Looks good! I just finished some griller burgers.

Comment

Wife is fixing chili with my Mom's recipe---not like Texas chili, but I sure do like it.

Comment

Naaah, took my bride to Denny's this morning and got both front feet in the trough. Any other time though .........

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Wife is fixing chili with my Mom's recipe---not like Texas chili, but I sure do like it.
                Beans huh?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Mother of all that is holy!! Got a recipe by chance?
                  Pretty simple and easy. Just cut lengthwise, about a 1/4' deep into a tenderloin and keep repeating as you roll it out. Should wind up with a mostly flat piece. Stuff it with whatever you want (dirty rice and shrimp; Andouille sausage and shrimp; boudin, etc). Roll it up and wrap the whole thing in bacon. Baling wire works better than toothpicks to hold it together, IMO. Throw it on the smoker or grill it until the pork is 160*. Pretty good stuff.

Comment

Yum!

Comment

Stuffed actually, my wife made gumbo from scratch....I gotta recline my chair to get a good breath

Comment

My bride made a big ol pan of lasagna and used red deer burger for the meat... MAN!!! Me n her, our daughter/son-in-law and the grandsons wiped out the whole pan... I put 3 links of my new batch of old timer's smoked sausage in the oven and broiled it a bit later this evening... more lip-smackin' good eats! I've become a real fan of Red Deer venison!!

Comment

Working...
                        X