Jeff Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Trump had nothing to do with current federal law on weed.
    His DOJ head has no choice but to enforce federal law.
    If the law needs to be changed, Congress has that obligation, not Trump or Sessions
    Correct.

This will shut down the economy and job growth in 7 Blue LWL states who will have to now embrace Trump's conservative political doctrine to save their economies, or they'll bust out just like Detroit/Chicago/Baltimore. Who said Trump's not a politician...

Comment

*milquetoast

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
        The entire administration needs tossed out on their ears. Including Trump.

I ain't no liberal by any stretch of the imagination, but I do believe in Liberty. And no, I don't use weed, or any other drug that doesn't have my name on the bottle. The government has too much control already.

This is the worst s#!+ show I have seen since I started inhabiting the planet in 1965.
        Sounds like you need to change what's inside those bottles with your name on it.

Comment

State's Rights???

Comment

Big government???

Comment

If you wanted to continue to smoke your reefers you should have voted for Hillary.
              You knew Trump was anti-THC.

Obama told DoJ, "Don't mess with it. Let the state's handle that. We have bigger fish to fry."

But sessions wants to waste time getting in the middle of this schoolyard fight but steadily recused himself from real WBA heavyweight battles.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                If you wanted to continue to smoke your reefers you should have voted for Hillary.
                You knew Trump was anti-THC.

Obama told DoJ, "Don't mess with it. Let the state's handle that. We have bigger fish to fry."

But sessions wants to waste time getting in the middle of this schoolyard fight but steadily recused himself from real WBA heavyweight battles.
                One issue voters. That's what the Democratic Party is. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  My hope that this will prompt Congress to get out of the pot regulation business all together. Whatever one's view on the topic (I am not for legalization) it is an issue that should be left up to the states. That's how it's supposed to work - we live in a collection of states, not one big country where the states just exist as "administrative districts" to enforce Washington's rules. Federalism is meant to allow states to act as laboratories for new ideas - other states can watch and see how it goes. As the consequences of legalization become apparent over the longer term, more states can join in or choose not to. That's federalism - something we need more of.
                  Easy with the hate speech. That kind of talking may cause another war of Northern Aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Yea, he said the same to ICE on illegals.

Is that how our government is based, on fish fries?

Comment

Look at the DEA drug schedule.

According to them, marijuana is more dangerous than cocaine, oxycontin, ketamine and other drugs.

Yes, that list is not fact based, but very political.

Comment

Serious question, in states where it is legal can they openly smoke it in public places like say an outdoor park? I'm just curious if that is the case and how I would handle it if someone was blazing one and me and my young children were getting it second hand. And don't say I would handle it by getting high, giggling like a child and then getting the munchies.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          Serious question, in states where it is legal can they openly smoke it in public places like say an outdoor park? I'm just curious if that is the case and how I would handle it if someone was blazing one and me and my young children were getting it second hand. And don't say I would handle it by getting high, giggling like a child and then getting the munchies.
                          No. You're not allowed to toke in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                            I guess the same way you handle free beer.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              he is head of the department of justice and is responsible for making sure federal law is followed.
                              Your problem is with congress. If you want to smoke and grow with out the possibility of prosecution you need to help change federal law, not rail against the man charged with up holding it
                              x10

Comment

Neck

They treat it like alcohol, no public intox, open container etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X