My Biggest Bull Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Biggest Bull Yet

We made the long journey to Meeker, CO again this year. The weather was perfect and the Bulls were screaming from daylight till dark!! We managed to get 2 Bulls and a nice mule deer. It was my biggest bull to date and very respectable for the area we hunt. Havent gotten the official score yet but seems to be in the 320-330 range.
    Attached Files

Awesome Dude!!

I have got to do that one year.

Comment

Nice Bull!!

Comment

Very nice bull. From the pictures it looks like you didn't have much brush/cover to work with. Congrats - I envy you!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats.

Comment

Great Bull - congrats!!!

Comment

sweet

Comment

Very nice! Congrats

Comment

Very Very NICE!!!!! Congrats

Comment

Congrat's on a D@M! fine bull!!!

Comment

Congrats on a great bull

Comment

congrats, I'm envious. Was this DIY or did you use an outfitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Texbow94 View Post
                          Very nice bull. From the pictures it looks like you didn't have much brush/cover to work with. Congrats - I envy you!
                          We started on him at the bottom of a Quakie whch was very thick with standing and laydown aspens but couldnt get him away from his cows. Made the decision to go up and put pressure on him. Once we got to the head of the draw it opened up pretty good with some scattered sorgum bushes for cover. I guess he felt threatened once we got to the top beause it only took him about a minute to cover the 5-600yds once we started calling from the top!!! He ran about 30yds and I could here the death growl so i knew it wouldnt be long before i was going to have some LDPs!!!!

Comment

Incredible! I can only imagine what that must be like and have got to do that in the near future. Any details from your hunt? General location, self-guided or not, private or public, that kind of thing. How far was the shot? How did you not freak completely out when that giant critter walked into bow range!! Congrats to you and your group. Man I can't wait to go hunting!

Comment

Good looking bull, I can't wait to get to CO myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X