Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
    That's not the point, though.

I know that’s not the point... I couldn’t watch the whole video as it made my blood boil. She was a complete waste of oxygen.

Comment

This false narrative against LEO is sickening. Raising your children that the police are the bad guys and out to kill civilians is appalling and disgusting, and boils my blood!

Comment

Never heard of her before this thread. Pitiful existence, teaching her kids that!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by comanche5 View Post
          A Civil War is coming! We cannot continue to allow such Stupidity in this country and expect to live in a Nation of Freedom. Enough said.
          And long overdue.

Comment

Lots of crazy jury awards---like the recent trial in SA involving a family suing a funeral home because they lost their daughter's body---$6 mil+ award.

Or, the one in NYC awarding the graffiti artists $7 mil because the building owner knocked down the defaced buildings to build on the property.

Jury members thinking that "if I'm ever in one of these, maybe folks will remember and I'll hit the jackpot?"

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
              Did you happen to see the jury panel? That may help you understand.
              Yup. A jury of her peers. Truly her peers.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                $37M!?! Am I missing something !
                Six woman jury..........

Comment

Unbelievable.. Everything is azz backwards these days... We are circling the drain as a country.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    This is absolutely the solution:

2Ch 7:12 Then the LORD appeared to Solomon at night and said to him, "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice.
                    2Ch 7:13 "If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people,
                    2Ch 7:14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
                    2Ch 7:15 "Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.
                    2Ch 7:16 "For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that My name may be there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.

Short of this, we shall go the way of Sodom and Gomorrah, The Roman Empire and so many more civilizations who have turned their backs on the God of the universe...

I pray for an awakening... It is as plain as can be that God is near to removing His bless ing from this once great Nation that honored and lived by His ways...
                    Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      Lots of crazy jury awards---like the recent trial in SA involving a family suing a funeral home because they lost their daughter's body---$6 mil+ award.

Or, the one in NYC awarding the graffiti artists $7 mil because the building owner knocked down the defaced buildings to build on the property.

Jury members thinking that "if I'm ever in one of these, maybe folks will remember and I'll hit the jackpot?"
                      I'd be ticked of if they lost my loved ones body, how in the the hell do you lose a body. screw the graffiti guys

Comment

Smh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Snowball headed for Hell song comes to mind.

Comment

I mean this just blows my mind. I know we are on a slippery slope in this country , but this is outrageous!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              They were awarded 37mil but will only get a few hundred k.
                              I am ignorant as to how such awards are paid out. Curious if you would share your knowledge on how these type of settlements work. I am aware that most attorneys take 40% right of the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                I am ignorant as to how such awards are paid out. Curious if you would share your knowledge on how these type of settlements work. I am aware that most attorneys take 40% right of the bat.

States are capped at the amount they have to pay to plaintiffs. Even though her family was awarded 37mil they might only have to pay $250k.

Comment

Working...
                                X