Winter Olympic’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    Been way too much figure skating for me the past few days. When's the short track speed skating?

After figure skating is complete I believe. If I remember correctly, the short track events take place in the same venue.

Comment

USA v Slovakia men's hockey is on CNBC. 1-1 halfway through the 1st period.

Comment

Watching the women's snowboard cross. I wouldn't survive the start fall !!!

Comment

Men’s curling is on right now. USA is getting spanked.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
            Men’s curling is on right now. USA is getting spanked.
            I still cant believe that a: this is a sport, b:it is an Olympic sport, and c: people actually watch it. It seems more like a bar or party game and might even be fun to play, but in the Olympics, I don't get it

Comment

This women’s slope style is pretty insane, I thought the French chick did the best but she hit her hip on a landing. The American chicks have “Wipeout” as their theme song right now.

Comment

Chen apparently landed 5 quads for men’s figure skating which was the first ever and a huge deal?

He has a 127 score and the next closest is like 85?

I have no idea how any of that scoring crap works but go USA lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                  I still cant believe that a: this is a sport, b:it is an Olympic sport, and c: people actually watch it. It seems more like a bar or party game and might even be fun to play, but in the Olympics, I don't get it
                  I’m with you. I just posted because of the thread about it last week

Comment

And it’s medals night for the number one sport in the Olympics...The Women’s Skeleton!

Comment

My girl Lolling took home the Silver, and the British scourge Lizzy Yarnold won top spot on the podium. Kinda crazy that Great Britain has only won 11 gold medals in history, and two of those have been Yarnold.

Comment

This...
                        Started when a bunch of rich guys sitting around, one said “ I’d like to compete in the Olympics, but my only talent is using my own body weight and gravity to slide on ice”....

Comment

Our men's curling team needs hearing aids! Those guys are deaf! Get some headsets or something...good night nurse!

Comment

2 mean bobsled ended in a tie for Gold between Germany and Canada.

Defending Olympic women's half pipe champion just lost her chance to repeat. Felt bad for her.

I love this stuff (watch everything except skating crap).

Comment

USA mens hockey over Slovakia 2-0 with 9 minutes in the 2nd

Comment

Women just got gold in the cross country.
                                Incredible finish

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X