Passing along lease info 1.5hrs from DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passing along lease info 1.5hrs from DFW

THIS IS NOT MINE, just saw it on Facebook and thought some might find it helpful. Please contact Three Curl Lease connection if you're interested (214) 455-0940.

We have a couple leases available on a large 34,000 acres spanning from Lake Mexia North West along the Navasota River to just south of Mt. Calm, Tx. Out of the 34,000 acres we have subdivided out 31,000 acres to be available for hunting leases for the first time in over 10 years. We are looking for mature management minded individuals that want to partner with us and our wildlife biologist to make this some of the best deer hunting in Central Texas. Helicopter surveys of the ranch have been completed to assess the deer and other wildlife on the ranch, as well as the ranch will be surveyed annually for deer quotas. With the terrain being rolling live oak country and river bottoms we were unable to get an accurate number of the deer population. This area of Central Texas has some great genetics for deer and the habitat is ideal for a top of the line deer lease. We have photos of 170-180’ bucks from our helicopter survey. Option for longer term leases are available.
    This is a year round lease and it holds an abundance of hogs, predators, varmints, dove and ducks. In addition to year-round deer leases we will offer season hog, duck, dove, varmint and recreational leases at a very reasonable price. This is a great lease that won’t last long less than 1.5 hours from DFW.

NAV-AK Deer- 3,277 Acre Deer Lease with a 3 bedroom 2 bath house max of 7 hunters. We have 5 spots available on this lease. $2,800/person

NAV-Crawford East- 2,124 Acres Deer Lease max of 4 hunters water/electric/RV hookups available. $2,124/person

NAV-Sack 2,345 acre deer lease $4.50/acre max of 4 hunters. Water and Electric hook ups. $2,600/person

NAV- Fridge 102 1,005 Acres Hog Duck, Dove, Predator Lease. Lodging available onsite. No deer hunting is allowed on this property. Looking for up to 4 responsible hunters $1,000/gun.

Dang looks like good acreage per hunter for the prices. I'd be in if I hadn't locked mine down in May.

Comment

Working...
    X