Going live from Garza county.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going live from Garza county.

Setting in the blind with my daughter. She is waiting for a full buck (would be her first deer) or a pig. I’m hoping aoudad show. It is a balmy 78 here right now. Let’s see what might happen

Good luck

Comment

Good day to be out hunting with loved ones, good lu k

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

This are the targets we are looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Memories...grew up in Lubbock and my Dad and I hunting from White River to Post for years! Good luck.....

Comment

I’ve got 4 little bucks in front of me now in the same temps over in Crosby Co. it ain’t over yet. Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck Keith and daughter. Hopefully we see some LDP's after dark. Finally had good movement on our place and I connected last night on a great 8!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Good luck Keith and daughter. Hopefully we see some LDP's after dark. Finally had good movement on our place and I connected last night on a great 8!
                    We are out and back home. First sit all year without seeing an animal. Congrats on the deer. Send some pics to me.

Comment

Sad to hear! Hope you can get her on a nice buck in the coming weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
                        Sad to hear! Hope you can get her on a nice buck in the coming weeks!
                        Still lots of season left. Lots of good culls on camera. I feel good her chance is out there.

Comment

Working...
                        X