What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
    Was able to the advantage of this. Will sale the 9 and the 22 will be free then. Not a bad deal
    .22 will still be $95. The taurus is selling for $189-199 all over the net (194 from DEguns, no tax and free shipping). Thats why i never gave the deal a second look. You are only saving about $40 if you bought both outright. Still not bad if you really wanted the .22 (normally $139 so about 30% off)

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

My victim, I mean buyer offered me 250 lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Saweet! Cant beat that! I have the colt and a colt knock off of that .22 pistol. Fun little guns and im pretty sure you can get a .22 mag cylinder for them.

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
          Saweet! Cant beat that! I have the colt and a colt knock off of that .22 pistol. Fun little guns and im pretty sure you can get a .22 mag cylinder for them.

22mag cyl costs $30 so in looking se about $75 total for there revolver. Still not a bad deal. They are fun

Comment

Wife's new 20ga. Benelli Ultra Light. Doubles as my quail gun now!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
              Rem 700 30-06 from Gander Mntn for $650ish...20% off. Just need a recoil pad...then I can shoot more than 5 shots...Im hoping. Checkering is superb but very functional. If I put a scope on it...I will need to pad the comb. Hooded front sight makes target acquisition very natural. Windage and and elevation adjustments for rear sight. My first 30-06....many years of being told other calibers were far better because of blah blah blah(...IMHO...none as versatile)
              Very nice '06! [emoji106]
              Picked one up myself last week at Ganders clearance sale. It's a Remington 7600. Had one identical to it back in the 90's, before I took up bowhunting and just had to have it when I saw it on the shelf.
              Also, just got back from my ffl with this Remington 700 sps tactical in .223, 16.5" threaded bbl. and ghillie green overmolded stock. Another must have...[emoji2]

--------------------------
              Nombre, Shut up!
              GO SPURS GO!!!

Comment

Ruger MK77 MKII, 25-06, and a 22 single shot...

Comment

Savage 93 .22 $150 @ Wallyworld.

Comment

Picked up a new browning citori cxt
                    12 gauge 32" ported barrels pretty excited to shoot it once the storm blows through

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                      [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/0ae9a77feb7bc6c15f84fc8dbaabc45e

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/d93a592db7d827fbdac38f76c090018b.

Picked up a new browning citori cxt
                      12 gauge 32" ported barrels pretty excited to shoot it once the storm blows through
                      Whoa! That's a sweet shotgun!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                        Whoa! That's a sweet shotgun!
                        Looks like someone is going to shooting some trap. Nice!

Comment

Picked up a Ruger American in 243 for $179 at the gander mountain in Waco yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                            Picked up a Ruger American in 243 for $179 at the gander mountain in Waco yesterday

Dang! That's the steal of the week!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                              Dang! That's the steal of the week!!

Yeah it was pretty awesome. 40% off plus an additional $30 off because they couldn't find the box.

Comment

Originally posted by orlybow View Post
                                Very nice '06! [emoji106]
                                Picked one up myself last week at Ganders clearance sale. It's a Remington 7600. Had one identical to it back in the 90's, before I took up bowhunting and just had to have it when I saw it on the shelf.
                                Also, just got back from my ffl with this Remington 700 sps tactical in .223, 16.5" threaded bbl. and ghillie green overmolded stock. Another must have...[emoji2]

--------------------------
                                Nombre, Shut up!
                                GO DALLAS GO!!!
                                I have been kicking the idea of a 16.5" 223. I cant make up my mind if I want an AR or bolt. Will the 1:9 shoot the 77gr match?

Comment

Working...
                                X