No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a few but none came close enough. Trying again this weekend.

Comment

Anxious to see something downed in Area 51!

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
        Anxious to see something downed in Area 51!
        I'm a little scared everytime I go out!!

Comment

Finally, getting to go for the first time tomorrow morning.

Comment

Public land antics: went to hunt this evening and there is some guy camping with his dog in plain view of my feeder and blind! We had a nice chat about camping rules and hunting rules and the fact that the pack of wild hogs would arrive around midnight....needless to say, no deer tonight!

Comment

Public land antics: went to hunt this evening and there is some guy camping with his dog in plain view of my feeder and blind! We had a nice chat about camping rules and hunting rules and the fact that the pack of wild hogs would arrive around midnight....needless to say, no deer tonight!
              Wow.

Shaking my head.

Going tomorrow or Sunday to refill feeder.

Comment

Went out this evening and had 3 bucks come in, no shot on any of them. They were just passing threw, didn't come into my feeder. I geuss they weren't feeding, hard to imagine with apples less 10 yards away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                  Went out this evening and had 3 bucks come in, no shot on any of them. They were just passing threw, didn't come into my feeder. I geuss they weren't feeding, hard to imagine with apples less 10 yards away from them.

So your bagged your doe already?

Comment

I didn't think you could camp just anywhere. What area are you hunting in?

Comment

I believe camping is free anywhere along the good water trail. You just have to tell them you will be out there.

Comment

Pretty slow this morning saw nada

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                          Pretty slow this morning saw nada
                          That makes me feel a little better. My kiddo has a championship game today, so needless to say I've yet to get into the stand

Comment

Kiddo's Team won and the smile on her face was worth missing the morning hunt.

Comment

Can't get those moments back! Only saw deer on the walk out in the dark. Corn is starting to pile up again. Need for acorns to run out and a freeze!

Comment

No you can only camp in designated campgrounds. Went out yesterday to refill feeders and pull card.

Comment

Working...
                                X