Investing Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investing Apps

Any Acorn or Robinhood users? Seems interesting. Any opinions?

I’d personally go invest in index funds.

Comment

I use robinhood. It’s a good app. Obviously they sell your information, if you don’t mind junk mail you’ll be alright.

Acorn is interesting, however I know nothing about it.

A guy I work with uses stash, and he likes it.

They all have strengths and weaknesses.
      Last edited by 12RingKing; 01-27-2020, 05:16 AM.

Comment

The big brokers all have free trades now, no need to use a “cheaper” or “free” app anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use stash and I really like it.

Comment

Ive been using Robinhood for a few months, nothing serious, just playing around with a small amount.

It's my first endeavor into investing at all, so it's super easy to use and you can get your money out and back into your account in like, 4 days or so.

Comment

I jumped onto the Acorns train a few months ago. Mainly because of the “Earn Found Money” feature.

I set up an account with $100 and just have $10/week automatically drafted from my checking account into my Acorns account.

Below where you see Earn Money Found....that is what I have made over the last few months just from booking hotels for employees on Orbitz through the Acorns link.

Not only do I get that 4% from Orbits dropped into my Acorns account, but I also get the Orbitz points on my Orbitz app as well. If you book hotels frequently, it’s a no brainer just for the percentage you get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I started using Robinhood last year. Easy to use.

Only problem is they are not going to have all my tax paperwork until February 18. I am ready now.

Comment

I use acorns once I saw they do the free money for sites I spend a lot for work on. Main investing is with TD, their app is good

Comment

I use acorns and would love a few referrals!

Comment

Check out Webull. The platform is set up nice and user friendly. They also let you trade from 3am to 7pm.

Comment

Download Vanguard app, start a brokerage account. When the market hits the bottom of this Corona Virus Swing throw all your money into VTSAX or VTI as an ETF, make money.

Comment

You can still buy VTI through Robinhood, there are other Apps such as WeBull that allow you to buy fractional shares as well

Comment

Robinhood user here. Happy with it so far.

Comment

Get $5 by using my invite link: https://acorns.com/invite/9QNFGR

Comment

Working...
                              X