• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francis

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-aXzpQUdw"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      No not 20 counties. In counties with 20 or more positive cases. Big difference
      Yes I mistyped. It is a big difference. Far worse

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
        This stuff wears me out!

Rather than masks, why don’t they start preaching about boosting your immune system or increasing your health?!
        no doubt, how about we push better diets and more exercise? or more time in the sun getting vitamin D?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
          I don't like it, but wearing a mask isn't that big of a deal. Actually, if a trade-off for moving forward with opening the economy is some type of a mask requirement, I'll take it.

Is the order unconstitutional? Perhaps, but last time I checked, you can't walk around naked in public and the requirement to wear clothing isn't in the constitution either. Same with private businesses. Seems the sign "No shoes, no shirt...no service" has been around a while. Is adding a mask requirement to that really that much of a reach?

We should focus our attention on orders that are actually negatively impacting the livelihood of our fellow citizens. There are thousands of people unemployed and small businesses are going out of business all over the place. Nobody seems to care about the orders that currently are and have been in place to keep those folks down.
          Forcing masks perpetuates the fear that makes all the other unconstitutional mandates possible, and it reinforces acceptance of ignoring the Constitution. It keeps the sheep compliant and enables big government to trample on us even more - if we go along with it.

Also, cloth masks are a health risk - probably more of a risk than a help. N95 is the only mask that would actually be any good for anything, and then only if fitted and worn properly.

The widespread use of cloth masks by healthcare workers may actually put them at increased risk of respiratory illness and viral infections and their global use should be discouraged, according to a UNSW study.... The study found respiratory infection was much higher among healthcare workers wearing cloth masks.
          People can wear all the masks they want to wear, by their own choosing. But government mandates to do so are BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Who is Francis?
            Whoever he is, they all seem to go by their full name, kinda like folks who assassinate presidents.

Francis Ford Coppola
            Francis Scott Key

Lee Harvey Oswald
            John Wilkes Booth

Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks!

Comment

Lost all respect for the man.

Comment

I think he may have shot himself in the wheel when hes up for reelection.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                  We should always have the freedom of choice period!!!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Thomas Jefferson
                  Yep.

Comment

Guess we should have voted for Beeto. You know exactly what hes gonna do and he's not a turncoat.

Comment

I must have missed it.....does noncompliance warrant a fine or anything??

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Guess we should have voted for Beeto. You know exactly what hes gonna do and he's not a turncoat.
                        Don't reckon that goober ran for Goobener.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                          I think he may have shot himself in the wheel when hes up for reelection.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                            I must have missed it.....does noncompliance warrant a fine or anything??
                            Warning 1st time. 250.00 fine 2nd time.

Comment

The amount of short sidedness is appalling especially in a hunting forum, first it’s mask, then it’s mandated vaccines, then it’s mandated travel ban, then it’s mandated gun confiscation.... have some of y’all learned nothing from history!

Comment

The mask order takes effect Friday. As of Thursday, 176 of the state’s 254 counties had reported more 20 or more confirmed COVID-19 cases and include most of the state's population. Counties with fewer than 20 cover mostly rural areas.

Mask order violators can be fined up to $250

Comment

Working...
                                X