No announcement yet.

EDC flashlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went on eBay and tried an “Ultrafire” branded pocket light. Between my 3 year old daughter and I, we(she) tends to destroy flashlights. So I found a small, cheap, pocket size flashlight as my EDC. What I love most about this “Ultrafire” flashlight is it is designed to run on either a single AA battery, or a 14500 lithium battery. The lithium battery is a 3.7 volt battery vs a AA battery which is 1.5 volts. So you get the power of a duel AA battery light but the size of a single AA light. Not to mention that it is zoomable and VERY bright with the 14500 battery.

The best part is the price. $13 for 3 flashlights, 3 of the 14500 batteries, and 3 chargers!! To my surprise the light is not plastic but it is made out of aluminum. Is it the best light out there? Absolutely not. Is it the best light for the price? Absolutely yes! Once my daughter gets older I’ll buy a good quality light. But in the meantime, these are an incredible light for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
      do yall actually wake up every day and put a flashlight in your pocket along with keys knife and wallet?

Yes. But add to that my EDC firearm, 2 spare loaded magazines, Altoids, writing pen, and my rescue inhaler. Once a Boy Scout, always a Boy Scout.

Comment

Oop, he said Boy Scouts, I don’t think your supposed to say that

Comment

do yall actually wake up every day and put a flashlight in your pocket along with keys knife and wallet?
          My truck carries my flashlight every day. I bet I haven't used it once since it's started riding around with me.....It might not even still work. I have no idea. I have headlights on my truck so I pretty much don't think about a flashlight ever.

Comment

EDC for a Supreintendent or Lead Foreman’s, when your up in the ceiling. Sometimes them darn electrical folks like to kill all the power at the panels. Just in case? I have stream old style, sure fire,and few off brands. Good luck. Thinking about new flashlights way to go Cecil......

Comment

I carry a Streamlight Microstream. It takes one AAA battery and clips into my shirt pocket with my pen and metal marker. The double fold clip on it will also clip to the bill of your cap to be used as a head light. The perfect light for me and a little less than 20 bucks.

Comment

I've carried a streamlight everyday for 5 or so years now.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

When I was USAF working Aircraft Flight Line Graves I did.

Guess it's what you do............

Comment

Every single day. Why not? It’s about 3” long by 3/4” wide, and has 500 lumens. I also carry a G19. Luckily it doesn’t get used daily, but the flashlight does at least 80% of the days.

Comment

Streamlight microstream. Tiny, bright little SOB.

Comment

Working...
                      X