Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the clover plot stand area.

Rwc

Comment

Color me envious!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        I like the clover plot stand area.

Rwc
        It really worked well the past season, but it is about 250 yards long making the new stand location ideal if they keep their same usage patterns as last year

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Color me envious!
        Thanks Burnadell! Glad you are along for the ride with us Still

Comment

Looking great, Darton!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
            Looking great, Darton!
            Thank you sir! Following along on your new project as well! Any new plans on the horizon?

Comment

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Originally posted by Darton View Post
              Thank you sir! Following along on your new project as well! Any new plans on the horizon?

Wife and I are heading out there early tomorrow. Replacing/installing two gates, fixing a downed portion of fence, setting up two feeders, and exploring some of the property that we haven’t been able to access yet. I have one 600’ section of fence that I need to install, but it’s fairly overgrown there so that’ll be on the next trip. Haven’t checked cams in over a month so we ought to have some good pics.

I need to figure out where to put camp as well. Didn’t really think much of it when purchasing the place, but we are at the end of a dead end road and have to cross a small wooden bridge that is only 10,000 lbs rated. May need to find a way to make camp on the other side of the bridge. Right now we have to cross that bridge to enter the main gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by SFAbowhunter; 07-03-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                Wife and I are heading out there early tomorrow. Replacing/installing two gates, fixing a downed portion of fence, setting up two feeders, and exploring some of the property that we haven’t been able to access yet. I have one 600’ section of fence that I need to install, but it’s fairly overgrown there so that’ll be on the next trip. Haven’t checked cams in over a month so we ought to have some good pics.

I need to figure out where to put camp as well. Didn’t really think much of it when purchasing the place, but we are at the end of a dead end road and have to cross a small wooden bridge that is only 10,000 lbs rated. May need to find a way to make camp on the other side of the bridge. Right now we have to cross that bridge to enter the main gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Grabbing the bull by the horns I like your style and look forward to the progress As far as the camp location goes, take your time. It is one of the few projects that are not easy to relocate if you end up changing your mind!

Comment

Darton, the stands are looking good!

Comment

The bow spots look killer! Can't wait to see what they look like this fall when the plots are up.

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                      Darton, the stands are looking good!
                      Thank you sir! As are yours! Love the platforms

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
                      The bow spots look killer! Can't wait to see what they look like this fall when the plots are up.
                      You will have a ring side seat

Comment

Should be the best fall yet!

Looking good.

Comment

Incredible place!

Congrats! Looking forward to more updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Archery1st View Post
                            Incredible place!

Congrats! Looking forward to more updates.
                            Thanks for following along

This makes my third and final, for the year, fixed position bow set up. I will have a lock on and climber that I can bounce around with should I get the urge, but these anchor stands should prove to be my "Old Reliables" if last years patterns still hold true
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have really been slacking so far this year with respect to the cameras! This is the activity for the past week at the protein feeder. I am looking to start my camera survey this coming Friday so many more updates will follow
                              Attached Files

Comment

niiiiiiiiice! i dont like heights though darton. can we put in a ground blind or two? im diggin' this thread bud! thanks for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X