X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics of our stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure if anyone made it around to one of my hunting buddies table (Ambush on TBH) but he found a killer bannerstone earlier this year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
        Look up Hatchett Creek Cases, they will fix you up. Another way to help with your existing frames is to cut a piece of cardboard to fit in the frame and put it under the foam/padding, this will make it harder to close the latches but will help hod them still.
        thank you for the recommendation

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Obviously a joke. I should have post a link to the Llano meth thread. Obviously it hit a nerve and hurt their feelings. I apologize.
          ?? Don't think you hurt anyone's feelings. l laughed at a joke. Carry on.

Speck1, that's one heck of a rig you got there. Is that a mechanical or vibrating table?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Obviously a joke. I should have post a link to the Llano meth thread. Obviously it hit a nerve and hurt their feelings. I apologize.
            I dont think you hurt any of this clans feelings. That said, Dad was there and he doesnt have many teeth left. Meth didnt get them though.

the idiot that wrote that should come to temple some year and visit with the folks that own these amazing collections. I can count six Drs right off the top of my head and i bet there are a couple more.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
              prob gonna hit show around noon or 1. My buddy Brad has a huge display. Usually walk in door turn right. He will have all the cave stuff/ pottery and jewelry in the front right corner of main room.
              His display of the cave stuff had me mind blown! Seems some of that stuff would be priceless.

This was my first time to go to that show. Will definitely be going back next year. Some of those guys had phenomenal collections.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                Thanks. We are gonna move some serious dirt now so we should be able to hunt more this season. Picked up our new shaker table on the way home from the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Gees that one looks familiar.

Did you get the standing rails/ steps?

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                  Gees that one looks familiar.

Did you get the standing rails/ steps?
                  We got the entire package. Steps included. Brand new 9hp shaker motor. It ran awesome. The screen is huge. Hated to sell the artifacts but it will be worth it with this new table. Might be easier for us to guide axis hunts. Less work than digging.

Comment

We got the entire package. Steps included. Brand new 9hp shaker motor. It ran awesome. The screen is huge. Hated to sell the artifacts but it will be worth it with this new table. Might be easier for us to guide axis hunts. Less work than digging.
                    Thats going to speed this up some. You have to keep artifact hunting in perspective though. Do it for the adventure. that way any return you get is all profit. Keep your receipts though just in case the IRS doest understand..

Comment

Glad it worked out for you. Send me a video when you get it running and moving some dirt. Would love to see it in action.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                        His display of the cave stuff had me mind blown! Seems some of that stuff would be priceless.

This was my first time to go to that show. Will definitely be going back next year. Some of those guys had phenomenal collections.

What is crazy is that is prob 1/10 of the good stuff he has. Would not say priceless. everything has a price, but it is way up there..

Comment

Just curious on what these were used for, original mechanical broad head?
                          Attached Files

Comment

I doubt you could buy all the stuff on display at Temple for a billion dollars. You might not be able to buy it all for 10 billion dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by fo_teef View Post
                              I doubt you could buy all the stuff on display at Temple for a billion dollars. You might not be able to buy it all for 10 billion dollars.
                              It was great this year. Lots of new items and new displays. Speck1 and Southerncamo had fantastic tables up. Really nice personal find collections. I love to look at the extremely high end purchased frames but the personal finds really trip my trigger.

Comment

Does anyone here know the guys who had the Atascosa Sand Pit tables on display? Good dudes and some fine artifacts there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X