• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else cant login to Binance?

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
      Anyone else cant login to Binance?
      I just signed in no problem. Well there is a problem, my coins arent making me any money lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
        Ripple rises as it now will be listed on Coinbase

Shared from my Google feed
        I could only find one article that said this. This was a rumor back in December, and then it didn’t happen, and ripple dropped like a rock

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          We're talking Lambos and your complaining about $10.....Come on man!
          Yep...We're talking $10 per coin. I have over 12 different coins on Binance. You do the math...I could turn that $100plus into much more and hate loosing it to "FEES".

There are some DEX's getting ready to come online and eventually I'll be moving my coins over.

Comment

BTW, keep and eye out for a coin called Bread (BRD). They are a digital wallet and currently working on atomic swaps between currencies. From what I hear they have had a couple of successful attempts. This could be HUGE as it will give us the ability to get away from centralized exchanges such as Binance and their oppressive fees.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              BTW, keep and eye out for a coin called Bread (BRD). They are a digital wallet and currently working on atomic swaps between currencies. From what I hear they have had a couple of successful attempts. This could be HUGE as it will give us the ability to get away from centralized exchanges such as Binance and their oppressive fees.
              If you like bread check out Komodo. They are already at over 62K atomic swaps and counting....

Komodo is an open-source technology workshop backed by a community of validators, researchers, and builders who are creating blockchain assets and decentralized applications.

You can sign up to be notified when their BarterDEX protocol is released.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                If you like bread check out Komodo. They are already at over 62K atomic swaps and counting....

Komodo is an open-source technology workshop backed by a community of validators, researchers, and builders who are creating blockchain assets and decentralized applications.

You can sign up to be notified when their BarterDEX protocol is released.
                Thanks, I'm already in Komodo. They seem to have great potential. Just waiting for it to take off.

Comment

Thanks, I'm already in Komodo. They seem to have great potential. Just waiting for it to take off.
                  Went ahead and got a small position in Bread Wallet (BRD). They are supposed to accept all ERC20 tokens in there wallet by March.

Comment

Litecoin baby! Bought the breakout at $228. Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                      Litecoin baby! Bought the breakout at $228. Looking good!
                      I considered buying when it almost hit double digits a few weeks ago but was busy buying up as much Ether as I could afford. It was right at about $102 when I thought about it. LTC been on fire ever since and I been kicking myself ever since, didn't expect it to outperform ether on the way back up. Not sure I'd be confident in buying in at $230ish level, but honestly I don't know squat so it don't matter. LOL
                      Last edited by justletmein; 02-20-2018, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Bitcoin hit resistance at 9925 dipped now it's about to slingshot over 10k and that will become its support
                        BTC is eyeing 12k
                        Not sure if it will make it there today but definitely this week it will touch 12k

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Bored. Watching the Bitcoin doc on Netflix. Interesting.

Skinny
                          Is that the one that shows Charlie Shrem with an ankle bracelet/monitor? Right before he was sentenced to jail I think.
                          Good doc.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            I considered buying when it almost hit double digits a few weeks ago but was busy buying up as much Ether as I could afford. It was right at about $102 when I thought about it. LTC been on fire ever since and I been kicking myself ever since, didn't expect it to outperform ether on the way back up. Not sure I'd be confident in buying in at $230ish level, but honestly I don't know squat so it don't matter. LOL
                            Litecoin has had some good press this past week. They are moving forward with a pay system called Litepay and has people excited.

Comment

Account up 50% from a week ago, nice to see some recovery happening. #fuel

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                                Account up 50% from a week ago, nice to see some recovery happening. #fuel
                                Hopefully it happens slower this time. Don't want to see another huge dip again.

Right now bitcoin's dominance is creeping up slowly but surely. It's a great time to get into some of the alts. They are at rock bottom prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X