Golden State killer arrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden State killer arrest

I’ve been watching a series on HLN about the Golden State killer and his decades of dozens of rapes and murder. No arrests have been made in that time, got a news notification that they made an arrest today. There was always a theory that the killer may have had connections to or in law enforcement. Suspect arrested today was a cop.

Could finally bring some closure to some families, whoever it was is a cold blooded sunovagun

Glad they got the *******

Comment

That is wild. This is one of those cases that people thought would never be solved.

Comment

Thats great. My wife watched the same series, then bought a book about it. shes about done reading it, she'll be happy to know.

Comment

Too bad they didn't catch him sooner...

Comment

Good. Hiding in plain sight... Makes me wonder if I've ever come across a murderer. Even if just walking on the opposite side of the street. Maybe I've been watching too much "Mind Hunter"

Comment

I’m watching that segment of the GS Killer on Investigation Discovery channel right now. Interesting for sure.

Comment

Netflix just added all the Forensic Files episode's, 360 of em. We're on #200 something. The myriad of ways, forensics can solve a case is mind boggling. Hopefully the DNA matches.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Netflix just added all the Forensic Files episode's, 360 of em. We're on #200 something. The myriad of ways, forensics can solve a case is mind boggling. Hopefully the DNA matches.
                  Yes. In fact I would say a string of rape and torture to this extent would be almost impossible in today’s world. They have enough evidence, there will be little doubt if they got the right guys

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                    Good. Hiding in plain sight... Makes me wonder if I've ever come across a murderer. Even if just walking on the opposite side of the street. Maybe I've been watching too much "Mind Hunter"
                    I've spoken to quite a few and for the most part, once they were distanced from the scene, you wouldn't ever know they were a murderer.

Comment

Is this the guy that was prolific in the 70s?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                        Is this the guy that was prolific in the 70s?
                        Yes

Comment

Maybe I missed it... How did they finally catch him? Did he slip up somehow?

Comment

My wife and I watched the series on ID. They must have matched DNA evidence.

One of the theories for the local West Mesa serial murderer is law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                              Maybe I missed it... How did they finally catch him? Did he slip up somehow?
                              Haven’t really seen anything alluding to how they concluded this was the guy. I suspect they are being tight lipped until they have better confirmation

Comment

Working...
                              X