Live from garza county vol 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live from garza county vol 7

In the blind (only one I can get to due to rain). Lots of corn under the feeder, but deer tracks on road are large. I'm only shooting mature bucks today, not worth the mud battle for does. Pigs are always on the table, but seldom come this close to the road. Here we go.

good luck!

Comment

Looking for a ten point named Hollywood (because he is always staring at the camera). This deer hates trail cameras. I have several pics of him shaking them with his antlers. He does it at 3 feeders with 2 kinds of cameras. Does make for some cool shots though.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
        Looking for a ten point named Hollywood (because he is always staring at the camera). This deer hates trail cameras. I have several pics of him shaking them with his antlers. He does it at 3 feeders with 2 kinds of cameras. Does make for some cool shots though.
        Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

updates?

Comment

Good luck from across the county line!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by techunter View Post
                Good luck from across the county line!
                I'm actually 82 yards from scurry according to my gps right now.

Comment

In the area that I hunt. Keep us posted on the activity you're seeing.

Comment

Good luck and hope you do not get stuck! Good rains but bring on the below freezing weather, like in the teens to kill all this green.

By the way, shouldn't you be at work?

Comment

We have been seeing very, very little. I saw more bucks shooting pigs this summer than I have since season started. We need a freeze really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Good luck and hope you do not get stuck! Good rains but bring on the below freezing weather, like in the teens to kill all this green.

By the way, shouldn't you be at work?
                        I'm usually off on Wednesday. Restaurant management means you work on weekends and play in week.

Comment

Good deal. Shoot straight and I hope the camera hater "Hollywood" comes strolling on in looking for another fight with a camera.

Comment

Someone please cue the deer.

Comment

Nothing moving at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X