No announcement yet.

AXIS QUEST When does it start????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That one on the right is a HOSS. Good luck guys!

Comment

Come on Mitch, throw out some more pictures for everyone...

Going to be some good stories coming up in the next few weeks...

Comment

Good luck guys. Looks like you have the animals.

Comment

I hope that wide one likes Ranger God corn. I may have to draw him about 800 yards. If Archery 1st doesn't kill him on sight, he's crazier than I am.

I'm waiting to see if Krivoman gets weak and shoots a lesser buck than the double caddle monster he's after. Hopefully he shoots one of the lesser monsters and he wanders in front of, well, ME. LOL That buck is gonna score HIGH in low fence Safari Club scoring.

I have some candidates that I'll hoping to see. I have a couple 8 pointers in the Northwest Territory that I hope made it through the year. Pentagon might not make it past the first couple weeks.

My little brother, Daggo, and I will roll in Friday some time. Blinds to put up. Corn to sling. I have a couple Pole Feeders. I'm going to put one out in the NW territory to try and keep that group of axis on our side of the fence when I'm not there to chum.

I have about 10 cameras to take, including the new Bushnell. Should have some TC pics come Tuesday.

40 lb bag of Acorn Rage and two bales of Chaffehay, the miracle mix that Joey AP pointed me to, are ready to go. 4 bags of Beast Feast tucked into the boxes, ready to be mixed with the chum.

I have 5 blinds ready to go with netting fitted and packed. Sorry, no DB's. It's how I can afford 5 blinds. LOL

My Ranger has a brand new belt to fight the ups and downs.

I bought some Atoms to send through pigs. I'm looking for a durable, multliple pig head. Expect reports and pics. There's WAY too many pigs on this place. Expect a lot of them to go to pig heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
            I hope that wide one likes Ranger God corn. I may have to draw him about 800 yards. If Archery 1st doesn't kill him on sight, he's crazier than I am.

I'm waiting to see if Krivoman gets weak and shoots a lesser buck than the double caddle monster he's after. Hopefully he shoots one of the lesser monsters and he wanders in front of, well, ME. LOL That buck is gonna score HIGH in low fence Safari Club scoring.

I have some candidates that I'll hoping to see. I have a couple 8 pointers in the Northwest Territory that I hope made it through the year. Pentagon might not make it past the first couple weeks.

My little brother, Daggo, and I will roll in Friday some time. Blinds to put up. Corn to sling. I have a couple Pole Feeders. I'm going to put one out in the NW territory to try and keep that group of axis on our side of the fence when I'm not there to chum.

I have about 10 cameras to take, including the new Bushnell. Should have some TC pics come Tuesday.

40 lb bag of Acorn Rage and two bales of Chaffehay, the miracle mix that Joey AP pointed me to, are ready to go. 4 bags of Beast Feast tucked into the boxes, ready to be mixed with the chum.

I have 5 blinds ready to go with netting fitted and packed. Sorry, no DB's. It's how I can afford 5 blinds. LOL

My Ranger has a brand new belt to fight the ups and downs.

I bought some Atoms to send through pigs. I'm looking for a durable, multliple pig head. Expect reports and pics. There's WAY too many pigs on this place. Expect a lot of them to go to pig heaven.
            Good luck Doc! Looking forward to your excellent narratives.

Comment

i found this on our place last week... i can only assume it was done by a axis. we have a few moving in but not a lot. anybody have a idea what did this?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by crittergitter; 05-20-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Goats and sheep?

Comment

Looks like it's been there awhile. Not fresh. Axis, elk, or even a monster buck late in the season. However, it's not a normal whitetail looking thrashing.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                    Goats and sheep?
                    this is at my stand not your old one...

there are several others in the same area not as bad as that bush or as big . have pictures if you need them of other bushes.

so you think it would be a good size axis?

Comment

Do you have cattle? Looks like a ****** off bull.

Comment

PS, not going to crack this year. I will hunt him unless he no shows me all year, or is broke up beyond a few inches missing. Other than that- Game on. I already have 3 good ones on the wall, looking for a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                          Do you have cattle? Looks like a ****** off bull.
                          we have cows but nothing with horns

Comment

That's a great one. I just hope I'm there when you get him. Gotta lay hands on that rack.

Think Sean and Bobby are having sinking gut feelings right now? Well, maybe not Bobby. He at least got that giant stag. You think one will die this weekend? Who will crack first?

Comment

Good luck to all, hope all that participate kills a giant!

Rwc

Comment

My money is on Bruce or Les. Maybe Mark. But Is Matt going? If so, All my money is on Matt.

Comment

Working...
                                X