Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2018, 11:29 AM   #1
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default Moving to Denver - Looking For Advice

Well, after living in Texas since 2004, my wife and I will be packing up the kids and moving to Denver! I am taking a promotion with my company and it will be a big step for my career. I'm not going to lie though, we are very excited but equally nervous about the move. She will be quitting her teaching job here and I will also be taking a small temporary pay cut (I know it seems counter intuitive but I'm moving from logistics to operations and it'll open up many new doors and opportunities down the road for me). What scares us the most is the cost of housing in Denver. With the median family income being in the $70,000 range, I don't understand how every decent house is $400k++!! My company has a very generous moving package which definitely helps relieve a lot of the stress but we are still facing lots of tough decisions. We will be selling our house here (the company will buy it if we don't sell w/in 60 days) and aren't sure if we should rent or buy in Denver. The rentals that would work for us are in the 2400-3k range it seems, and the ones we would look at buying would put a 30 year mortgage in the $2k range, but obviously we would be responsible for maintenance. We've never rented a home and I'm concerned that having 2 large dogs (1 being an "aggressive breed" Doberman) would limit our options on rentals. Also, I'm worried that the Denver market might be in a bubble. With going into management, there's a really high likelihood we will only be there 2-5 years and I don't want to get stuck holding the bag on a house if the market tanks in that time as we wouldn't be able to just ride it out and sell once it recovers. With all that said, I would love to hear some advice from others who have been in a similar situation before or anyone that has some insight into the Denver market or where a good place to live would be with 2 elementary school-aged children! My office will be in downtown Denver and I'll be working 3 on 3 off 12 hour shifts so I'd like to keep the commute reasonable.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 11:36 AM   #2
MadHatter
Ten Point
 
MadHatter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default

Rent a yurt for a few yrs . You guys will automatically acclimate to the local culture inside of that thing. If the smell doesn't kill you first.
MadHatter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 11:42 AM   #3
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Just stay west of I-25, unless your out toward Parker or points south of Parker.

Traffic absolutely sucks in Denver.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 11:45 AM   #4
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Just stay west of I-25, unless your out toward Parker or points south of Parker.

Traffic absolutely sucks in Denver.
We're looking hard at Castle Rock, Castle Pines, and Parker. 25 and 85 run right into my office. Luckily I'll be working 0600-1800 and 1800-0600 so hopefully I'll miss a lot of the traffic.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 11:49 AM   #5
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
We're looking hard at Castle Rock, Castle Pines, and Parker. 25 and 85 run right into my office. Luckily I'll be working 0600-1800 and 1800-0600 so hopefully I'll miss a lot of the traffic.
That will definitely help with traffic. All the places you mentioned would be good.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 11:52 AM   #6
thegrouse
Ten Point
 
thegrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Wilson and San Saba County
Default

Will your company buy your house in Denver if they transfer you again? Do they take into consideration purchase price or market value at the time of transfer in the future? I too would be concerned about buying and having to resell in a few years. The selling costs and closing costs to buy are tough to recoup in a few short years.
thegrouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 11:55 AM   #7
Worksalot
Ten Point
 
Worksalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post

Traffic absolutely sucks in Denver.
This is pretty much what I almost posted too. LOL
Worksalot is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 11:56 AM   #8
texaswoods5
Eight Point
 
texaswoods5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Marcos
Hunt In: hays, or where ever i can
Default

Castle Rock area is nice my wife's sister lives there. We go back ever couple of years to visit. Used to go to chatfield reservoir a bunch when I lived there and Waterton canyon is a close fun place to hike. There's a herd of bighorns in there with some great rams.
texaswoods5 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 12:00 PM   #9
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Dang brother...I would be frazzled about a move like that after living on the border for almost 5 decades.

Congrats on the job front!!
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 12:09 PM   #10
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrouse View Post
Will your company buy your house in Denver if they transfer you again? Do they take into consideration purchase price or market value at the time of transfer in the future? I too would be concerned about buying and having to resell in a few years. The selling costs and closing costs to buy are tough to recoup in a few short years.
Yes they will buy the house if we get moved again (assuming the package doesn't change again) however they will buy it at current market value so if the market were to tank we would still take a big loss. Closing costs are not a concern as they are also covered (non recurring costs, such as title fees, etc.). The only true concern is a market drop.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 12:32 PM   #11
thegrouse
Ten Point
 
thegrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Wilson and San Saba County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
Yes they will buy the house if we get moved again (assuming the package doesn't change again) however they will buy it at current market value so if the market were to tank we would still take a big loss. Closing costs are not a concern as they are also covered (non recurring costs, such as title fees, etc.). The only true concern is a market drop.
If that is the case I would buy in a good area i.e. not an area with new houses going up everywhere. A nice area that is established and always desirable. Even if you take a loss you have some cushion because if rentals are $500-1000 more a month that equates to 18K-36K over 3 years minus maintenance costs. There could be some tax interest savings depending on your situation but the new tax law raised the standard deduction to around 24k for a married family. Good luck with your new adventure up there.
thegrouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 12:54 PM   #12
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default Moving to Denver - Looking For Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrouse View Post
If that is the case I would buy in a good area i.e. not an area with new houses going up everywhere. A nice area that is established and always desirable. Even if you take a loss you have some cushion because if rentals are $500-1000 more a month that equates to 18K-36K over 3 years minus maintenance costs. There could be some tax interest savings depending on your situation but the new tax law raised the standard deduction to around 24k for a married family. Good luck with your new adventure up there.


Thanks! The new tax law does kinda stink for our situation since we would have such high interest payments during this timeframe. One good thing is I believe there is clause in the relo package to cover a large portion of the loss if you sell a home for less than you paid. Itís not an extreme amount but it would definitely help mitigate some risk.

Last edited by kae006; 03-24-2018 at 12:56 PM.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 12:56 PM   #13
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Following.

Interviewing for a spot in Denver currently.
150class is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 01:04 PM   #14
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
Following.

Interviewing for a spot in Denver currently.


Nice! We could be roomies until our families moved
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 01:17 PM   #15
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

Turn the state red on election day.


Some good hunting there, going to buy a lifetime hunting license for each state?
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 01:37 PM   #16
BigThicketBoy
Pope & Young
 
BigThicketBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Barbers Hill Tx
Hunt In: Hardin Co
Default

They don't like Texans in Colorado.
My dad was in Grand Junction with Halliburton for 6 years and said they never let him forget he was from Texas.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
BigThicketBoy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 01:38 PM   #17
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
They don't like Texans in Colorado.
My dad was in Grand Junction with Halliburton for 6 years and said they never let him forget he was from Texas.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk


Our HQ is in Texas so most of my coworkers will have lived here at some point in their lives.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 02:00 PM   #18
critter69
Ten Point
 
critter69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Hunt In: CO and Texas when I can
Default

As you probably know, Castle Pines area is going to be the much higher priced housing. With Parker and then castle rock. The houses in the high 400,000- plus range are harder to sell ( fewer people can afford them) if you stay in the 3000,000 you may not get as nice a house, but resale will be far easier. A friend has listed his house in Conifer 550,000.00 and can't sell it ( what he paid for it). The houses in town for 300,000-400,000.00 don't last but normally a week. And many times are offered more then there asking for them. Nephew had 18 people look at his the first day they listed, 10 offers. It's crazy here, just like you I don't know how long they can stay this high, but it's Colorado so we are used to things being high, get it. Just kidding, any of those areas you mention are very nice.
critter69 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 02:02 PM   #19
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lubbock, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

You took a pay cut and the wife is not going to teach. Good luck with the cost of living AND a State income tax. Hope it works for your family.
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 02:11 PM   #20
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
You took a pay cut and the wife is not going to teach. Good luck with the cost of living AND a State income tax. Hope it works for your family.


Thanks. The pay cut for me is small, about 5%, but Iíll make up some of that in a larger bonus and better 401k match. Losing the wifeís income will stink but she does have a photography business so sheís going to make a go of that out there and if it doesnít bring in the income we need she will try to go back to teaching next year. Looks like Colorado makes it pretty easy to transfer her certifications. Trying to keep my eye on the bigger picture in that Denver will likely be temporary but itíll have a lifetime effect on my career.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 02:11 PM   #21
hooligan
Pope & Young
 
hooligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: Foard Co.
Default

Anything around Denver and Boulder is really inflated right now imo. So many people moving in from other states it’s about as bad as north Texas. Depending how long you’ll be there you could see. E market come back up but it seems likes it’s reaching the top of the bubble to me
hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 05:46 PM   #22
wow
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sheridan
Hunt In: Colorado, Lavaca, and any where im invited
Default

Good luck on your move.
wow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 06:15 PM   #23
DFA
Ten Point
 
DFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corinth
Hunt In: Cottle and Grayson County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
Our HQ is in Texas so most of my coworkers will have lived here at some point in their lives.
Get me a job there haha. I have been waiting on an opportunity with my current company, but nothing has opened up really. I'm trying to move to Woodland Park, and work in Colorado Springs.
DFA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 06:19 PM   #24
HdFilmmaker
Eight Point
 
HdFilmmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tarrant County, TX
Hunt In: Guided Elk hunts in Colo to hogs in Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
We're looking hard at Castle Rock, Castle Pines, and Parker. 25 and 85 run right into my office. Luckily I'll be working 0600-1800 and 1800-0600 so hopefully I'll miss a lot of the traffic.
Castle Rock is the absolute best. If you don't want to deal with traffic take the train in everyday. OMG, I did it and it was so nice to chill back to home. And there's enough public transit down there to take you anywhere you want to go.
HdFilmmaker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 06:22 PM   #25
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFA View Post
Get me a job there haha. I have been waiting on an opportunity with my current company, but nothing has opened up really. I'm trying to move to Woodland Park, and work in Colorado Springs.


Fort Worth of Colorado? If you do IT stuff we should have a few spots in FTW I could refer you to if youíre interested. Shoot me a PM.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 06:59 PM   #26
Atfulldraw
Pope & Young
 
Atfulldraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hill Country
Hunt In: a high fence, southwest of DFW, Colorado
Default

That short of a time frame in Denver?

I’ll cover your losses, if I can keep your gains.

Deal?

I like castle rock for what you are looking at, but there are lots of good places to live in colorado
Atfulldraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 07:16 PM   #27
TP3
Ten Point
 
TP3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dripping Springs, TX
Hunt In: Hays, Val Verde co
Default

Just take it easy on the edibles until you get acclimated a little bit.
TP3 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM   #28
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
Yes they will buy the house if we get moved again (assuming the package doesn't change again) however they will buy it at current market value so if the market were to tank we would still take a big loss. Closing costs are not a concern as they are also covered (non recurring costs, such as title fees, etc.). The only true concern is a market drop.
I wouldn't worry about a market drop unless you may stay less than 3 years. IMO inflation is only going to go up.

Good luck.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 07:36 PM   #29
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
Thanks. The pay cut for me is small, about 5%, but Iíll make up some of that in a larger bonus and better 401k match. Losing the wifeís income will stink but she does have a photography business so sheís going to make a go of that out there and if it doesnít bring in the income we need she will try to go back to teaching next year. Looks like Colorado makes it pretty easy to transfer her certifications. Trying to keep my eye on the bigger picture in that Denver will likely be temporary but itíll have a lifetime effect on my career.
Smart man!!! I had to geaux to New Jersey for almost 3 years, it was worth every moment of disdain. Concerning yourself with price drops are not within your control.......they will NEVER be within our control. Geaux forth and make a wonderful LIFE for your family as the area is just beautiful!!!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 07:51 PM   #30
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Smart man!!! I had to geaux to New Jersey for almost 3 years, it was worth every moment of disdain. Concerning yourself with price drops are not within your control.......they will NEVER be within our control. Geaux forth and make a wonderful LIFE for your family as the area is just beautiful!!!


Thank you! I actually spent the first 16 years of my life in NJ. Itís not all bad, South Jersey was great.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 08:26 PM   #31
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
Thank you! I actually spent the first 16 years of my life in NJ. Itís not all bad, South Jersey was great.
..........and Colorado is even better!!! U got this sir........proud for yall. Enjoy the 4 seasons they are purely enjoyable!!!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 08:35 PM   #32
Mudslinger
Pope & Young
 
Mudslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lubbock, TX
Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA
Default

I did not mean to rain or your move, but I have had friends that have moved there and hated it due to the cost of living and the State income tax, but I have friends that still live there and love it. If interested since your wife is a teacher, I work with a lady that taught in Colorado Springs and loved it. If she wants any contacts to get back into teaching, give me a shout and I will get Bailey in touch with your wife to maybe help her out if needed.

Again, sorry for my original post, but I do hope it works for your family and everyone enjoys the time spent in a very beautiful state and one loaded with 100's of hunting and leisure time opportunities.

Just because you are moving out of state does not mean you need to leave the green screen. No matter where you live, you know you will always be welcome here!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 09:48 PM   #33
Brute Killer
Pope & Young
 
Brute Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Llano.
Hunt In: Pleasanton
Default

Know your company's drug policy before you toke up.
Brute Killer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 10:08 PM   #34
tradslam
Eight Point
 
tradslam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Frederick, Co
Hunt In: Co,Tx,Ne,Wy,Ok or where ever I draw a tag
Default

I live up in frederick (north of denver) if you want any info shoot me a PM. The market is insane, my house has gone up almost 100k since 2015. The problem is, the front range is slowly going away and it's all homes. Meaning anything close to I25 is gold, and getting higher in demand.

Taxes aren't bad.

We only talk trash about texas, when we see a plate during elk season. Seriously though, Colorado is hard to beat. Great fishing, hunting is solid, backpacking is great. JUST BE READY FOR LIBERALS, I MEAN REAL LIBERALS, the ones that think meat in the store did not die and just showed up wrapped in plastic.
tradslam is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 10:13 PM   #35
kae006
Ten Point
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Comfort, SHNF
Default Moving to Denver - Looking For Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
I did not mean to rain or your move, but I have had friends that have moved there and hated it due to the cost of living and the State income tax, but I have friends that still live there and love it. If interested since your wife is a teacher, I work with a lady that taught in Colorado Springs and loved it. If she wants any contacts to get back into teaching, give me a shout and I will get Bailey in touch with your wife to maybe help her out if needed.

Again, sorry for my original post, but I do hope it works for your family and everyone enjoys the time spent in a very beautiful state and one loaded with 100's of hunting and leisure time opportunities.

Just because you are moving out of state does not mean you need to leave the green screen. No matter where you live, you know you will always be welcome here!


No worries brother, I honestly didnít take it that way AT ALL. Trust me, Iíve gone back and forth on the pay cut and increased costs of living in my head a thousand times before I accepted the position. At the end of the day, itís a means to a goal and itís a necessary step to take my career to the next level. Denver is a high profile location for us and itís a great opportunity to either make or break it. Iím stressing about the cost of buying a place but I am really leaning towards that over the stress of living in someone elseís home and paying their mortgage. Add in all the benefits of being a homeowner when we get relocated and it just makes the decision even easier. The state income tax stinks but having 1% property tax versus the almost 3% we pay now makes up for it when you take the value of the home into account. All that said, my brother is a Major in Colorado Springs and my sister in law is a Major in Denver and we are absolutely stoked to be near them and get some quality time with their new kiddo. Heís been there for 2 years now and has scoped out all the good hunting spots for us already! My union seniority will always be here in Houston though so thereís a really good chance that one day we end up right back here and thatís perfectly ok with us, so I wonít be leaving the GS any time soon.

Hereís a photo of my brother and I in Deckers last summer. Only about an hour from where we will be living.


Last edited by kae006; 03-24-2018 at 10:18 PM.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-24-2018, 11:48 PM   #36
bloodstick
Ten Point
 
bloodstick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Hunt In: All over Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
No worries brother, I honestly didnít take it that way AT ALL. Trust me, Iíve gone back and forth on the pay cut and increased costs of living in my head a thousand times before I accepted the position. At the end of the day, itís a means to a goal and itís a necessary step to take my career to the next level. Denver is a high profile location for us and itís a great opportunity to either make or break it. Iím stressing about the cost of buying a place but I am really leaning towards that over the stress of living in someone elseís home and paying their mortgage. Add in all the benefits of being a homeowner when we get relocated and it just makes the decision even easier. The state income tax stinks but having 1% property tax versus the almost 3% we pay now makes up for it when you take the value of the home into account. All that said, my brother is a Major in Colorado Springs and my sister in law is a Major in Denver and we are absolutely stoked to be near them and get some quality time with their new kiddo. Heís been there for 2 years now and has scoped out all the good hunting spots for us already! My union seniority will always be here in Houston though so thereís a really good chance that one day we end up right back here and thatís perfectly ok with us, so I wonít be leaving the GS any time soon.

Hereís a photo of my brother and I in Deckers last summer. Only about an hour from where we will be living.



Sounds like you have the majority if this figured out.
Good luck with your new position and new adventures.

I have filled out several applications with companies up that way looking to relocate. None have reached out thus far,


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bloodstick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2018, 01:37 PM   #37
helibow
Ten Point
 
helibow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Castle Rock, Colorado
Hunt In: Bosque Cty and Colorado
Default

Look in Castle Rock... the challenge is that rent is more expensive than a mortgage, houses in the 350-400 range sell within 48hrs of getting listed. I live in Col Springs and work in Denver... but moving north because the commute is horrible. You should also look out in Parker, about the same drive and price as Castle Rock. Good luck!
helibow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-25-2018, 01:43 PM   #38
popup_menace
Pope & Young
 
popup_menace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: El Campo, tx
Hunt In: Back yard, stand, or my dreams
Default

Living in Colorado is a dream of mine. Enjoy the mountains and all of the public hunting!!!
popup_menace is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com