Ouch ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammerdown15 View Post
    I laughed for a good while but then I considered what might have happened if the gun fell the other way. It looked like an auto so that could have gone badly.
    not sure what you mean. he holding it and its pointed in a safe direction when the trigger was pulled

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown15 View Post
      I laughed for a good while but then I considered what might have happened if the gun fell the other way. It looked like an auto so that could have gone badly.
      Looked planned to me

Comment

Drinking and guns don't mix! My $.02.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          not sure what you mean. he holding it and its pointed in a safe direction when the trigger was pulled
          When he falls, the muzzle points toward the front of the boat (away from cameraman). If the gun would have fallen in the other direction it would have been pointing at the other hunters. Just saying that could have been a bad situation.

Comment

That is beyond stupid and irresponsible. Crap happens and usually isn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
              Drinking and guns don't mix! My $.02.
              Drinking, guns and stupid friends don't mix...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Drinking, guns and stupid friends don't mix...
                Yeah, but it’s a lot of fun!

Comment

Who needs enemies!

Comment

Pretty sure I would have slapped the smile right off ole buddies face. But then again my gun wouldn't have been on fire

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                      Looked planned to me
                      X2

Comment

Single wire Elect fence.Use butt stock rubber recoil to hold down .While you swing leg over..Just don"t let it slip off wire while in that position.."Its not a good thing" been there done that!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There would have been an ars whuppin shortly after I put them back in the cage.

Comment

I think he was getting reprimanded for not keeping his gun on safety

to teach him a lesson, Always put your gun on safety

So yes, if he was being reprimanded for NOT keeping his gun on safety then this was planned as part of the punishment

Surely they knew better than to use a fully loaded semi auto

Comment

Working...
                            X