Do y'all think Trump has "class"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    I think he is a boorish, egotistical rich guy that is used to getting his own way. It doesn't work that way in politics and so he throws Twitter hissy fits. Having said that he beats in every way possible what the other choice was. Do I wish he would act more "presidential"? Absolutely. What his presidency is showing is how entrenched the career politicians are in their ways. They are not interested in the least in what is good for the country, only in what they can do or say to enhance their own images.
    Trump nor himself have come up with a CLEAR and THOUGHT OUT decent plan on anything
    Especially not Obamacare.

He's saying ok. Let it fail.
    But everyone is asking and then what?
    And he just sits there and shrugs his shoulders.
    What kind of leader is that????

He's not even able to be a JUNIOR member on my team.
    I need a POA for at least 3 different possibilities.

Why wasn't a plan already penned and ready to go by thanksgiving?
    Hell even Christmas

He just blew a bunch of hot air under all of our arses

He had no plan.
    Still doesn't.

Comment

For the love of God can someone PLEASE tell me where the "block" function is?? I have never felt compelled to use it but enough liberal whining- on here of all places- is enough. I'm a Cowboys fan and it's time to do some verminating of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        For the love of God can someone PLEASE tell me where the "block" function is?? I have never felt compelled to use it but enough liberal whining- on here of all places- is enough. I'm a Cowboys fan and it's time to do some verminating of my own.
        Go to your home pg
        Tap user cp at the top above your name
        Look down the list
        Its awesome

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Go to your home pg
          Tap user cp at the top above your name
          Look down the list
          Its awesome

Got 4 on it now!

Comment

Look who the OP is. Re-read the leading title. He is stirring the pot because his whole financial World hinges on the success of O-care. He is not interested in discussion; only financial gain.

Just let it go. Ignore works too.
            Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 07-31-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I 'ignored' him. That's a beautiful option! Hes exactly like all the trash we want to get out of DC. Walk all over the backs of millions of people just so he can have his slice of pie. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                I 'ignored' him. That's a beautiful option! Hes exactly like all the trash we want to get out of DC. Walk all over the backs of millions of people just so he can have his slice of pie. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    That's rich.
                    How many on tbh cry and whine for $3 gas which hurts MILLIONS of households not just the trend of thousands that want to pay for a deer lease.

Nobody WANTS to pay $3 a gallon just so you can keep some $150k a year geophysicist employed when you can pay $1.75 for that same gallon.

Oh boy, I hope the cost of oil goes back up to $100 a barrel so I can be employed again.

I don't eat like that.
                    I eat off both sides of the coin.
                    No matter who "won" in that Obamacare dispute I'd have been working for the "winner" (or loser whoever decided they wanted me to prove their case).

I don't eat because Obamacare is in effect.
                    I eat because cancer, aids and gonorrhea still exist.
                    I count numbers all day.
                    That's it.
                    A number.

Comment

These ladies get it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                        I think he is a boorish, egotistical rich guy that is used to getting his own way. It doesn't work that way in politics and so he throws Twitter hissy fits. Having said that he beats in every way possible what the other choice was. Do I wish he would act more "presidential"? Absolutely. What his presidency is showing is how entrenched the career politicians are in their ways. They are not interested in the least in what is good for the country, only in what they can do or say to enhance their own images.
                        I agree 100% !

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Nothing is getting done.
                          It's just like Obama is still in office.
                          How is your life different today than it was on Halloween?
                          Everything is the same.

Cross dressers can't shoot a rifle in the army?
                          Who cares.
                          Obamas third cousins can't get a visa to come to the usa?
                          Who cares.

I want to know about:
                          Taxes
                          Obamacare
                          Making sure another oil spill doesn't taint our oceans or subdivisions.

Get something done Trump!
                          Nothing is getting done because of the classless people that are in our congress...They are classless because they work 160 days a year and do nothing!! How many bills (real bills) been sent to Trump? How much are you paying them? How much are you paying Trump? (nothing because the money goes back into the government)

Stop complaining about our President and contact your reps and tell them what you want done.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                            Nothing is getting done because of the classless people that are in our congress...They are classless because they work 160 days a year and do nothing BUT GET RICH!! How many bills (real bills) been sent to Trump? How much are you paying them? How much are you paying Trump? (nothing because the money goes back into the government)

Stop complaining about our President and contact your reps and tell them what you want done.
                            FIFY

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                              Nothing is getting done because of the classless people that are in our congress...They are classless because they work 160 days a year and do nothing!! How many bills (real bills) been sent to Trump? How much are you paying them? How much are you paying Trump? (nothing because the money goes back into the government)

It's our fault we have let it get to this. We are too busy working to provide for our family and try to save for some type of retirement not depending on social security. I am certain not one person in Washington or Austin could hold a regular job.

Comment

Found a new avatar for Texasfan.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X