Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      You find an ace yet?

I found a Weeaks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by double lung View Post
        I found a Weeaks....

Sweet, I'm sure the beer will go down easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Can you all post up your team names, players and Cull or Trophy class, please. I know Registrations will be a bit slow to mail in since we are so far out, but it is good to get a head start on gauging how many players will be in attendance. The course would like a good estimate.
          Team GUNGAGUNGALAGUNGA will be there but not sure which flight since partner undetermined at moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Whisper View Post
            Team GUNGAGUNGALAGUNGA will be there but not sure which flight since partner undetermined at moment.
            Well looky here...been a while! Will be good to see you!!!

Comment

CHUCK!

Comment

Medic!!
                If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  How many of you guys have a Hybrid in the bag? I'd like to replace my 3 iron with one but I don't know which one I need.

Dale, I replaced my 2 iron with a Titleist 915H 18 degree last year and it is much more versatile. Up to then I never found a hybrid I liked the looks of or felt right.

I got fit at Jim McLean and highly recommend Kyle to ensure you get the correct shaft/head combo. I did the whole bag fitting but you can do woods and hybrids only for $125. It is worth it if you've got the cash and an hour to spare.
                  Last edited by Death Whisper; 06-20-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Whisper View Post
                    Dale, I replaced my 2 iron with a Titleist 915H 18 degree last year and it is much more versatile. Up to then I never found a hybrid I liked the looks of or felt right.

I got fit at Jim McLean and highly recommend Kyle to ensure you get the correct shaft/head combo. I did the whole bag fitting but you can do woods and hybrids only for $125. It is worth it if you've got the cash and an hour to spare.
                    Is the 915H 18 degree a fairway wood and is 18 degrees the equivalent of an old four wood or a five wood?

Is the idea of a hybrid that it is easier to hit than a long iron and gets up in the air better. Looks like I may have more than one new club in the bag.

Another one ... If I see a 19degree hybrid and a 19 degree fairway wood is the only difference the length of the shaft.
                    Last edited by 18ncs; 06-20-2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                      Is the 915H 18 degree a fairway wood and is 18 degrees the equivalent of an old four wood or a five wood?

Is the idea of a hybrid that it is easier to hit than a long iron and gets up in the air better. Looks like I may have more than one new club in the bag.

Another one ... If I see a 19degree hybrid and a 19 degree fairway wood is the only difference the length of the shaft.

Hybrids are just that, a cross between an iron and a wood. Easier to hit from less than ideal lies than a wood, and more forgiving than an iron. I'm guessing a 19 degree hybrid is not gonna travel as far as a 19 degree wood, but I havnt gotten that far in yet.

Thanks for the info Chuck. Look forward to seeing you sir.

Comment

Dale, I traded my 3 and 4 irons for 3 and 4 hybrids and never looked back. I use the Adams Idea hybrids. Adams has been a leader with the hybrids. I've also hit the Callaway X2 Hot and the XR hybrids and liked them. And you can always get a good deal on the Callaways through Callaway Golf Preowned.
                        If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

I have not played Fossil Creek in a while but I drove by the other day and she looks to be in great shape! Come on July 9..

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            I have not played Fossil Creek in a while but I drove by the other day and she looks to be in great shape! Come on July 9..
                            I drive by it daily and it looks great from the air conditioned drive by.

Comment

Headed out today to try and hit a couple of brands. I think I will wind up getting the Adams hybrids but want to hit a few shots with something that looks more like a lofted wood.

Comment

I bought a titleist 915H 18*, havnt got to hit it outside the store yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X