No announcement yet.

Things to do in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and if the temperature drops 2 degrees, the news stations will tell you to wrap your pipes.....just ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Make sure your immunizations are current, don’t answer back if someone knocks on the stall next to you, spa doesn’t mean spa, if you drive the speed limit you’ll get run over, stay out of the inside left lane, feeder roads are one way, that urine smell means your downtown, and if you go to the galleria be bilingual. Other than that, there’s a Starbucks, strip joint and a church on every corner....enjoy!!
      There’s even a strip joint called the church here! We got it all fellas!

If you’re into beer, we have a lot of really good breweries around here, I’d suggest trying them out.

Other than that, we really do have everything and it’s not as bad as everyone makes it out to be (minus certain parts, which every big city has)

Comment

Museum of art over by Rice University.

Comment

Lots of Gun and Bow shop good fishing store.. just depends what part of town and what your into. great food and restaurants. Khema has some free music rock the Dock

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Make sure your immunizations are current, don’t answer back if someone knocks on the stall next to you, spa doesn’t mean spa, if you drive the speed limit you’ll get run over, stay out of the inside left lane, feeder roads are one way, that urine smell means your downtown, and if you go to the galleria be bilingual. Other than that, there’s a Starbucks, strip joint and a church on every corner....enjoy!!

Good one!

Comment

Check our Houston events calendar to find upcoming things to do and shows. Year-round there are festivals, art exhibitions, concerts, sports, food and drink festivals, and theater performances. You're sure to find the perfect Houston event for you whatever your interests are!

Find events, festivals, restaurants, shows, arts, nightlife, kids activities and even more things to do in Houston today at 365 Things to Do in Houston.

Comment

I dislike the traffic, but H-town has so much to offer. And Lol at the guy talking about needing to be bilingual, he’s in San Antonio. Which is basically Mexico.

Comment

OP,

Saw your other thread your looking to hire somebody to work downtown so I am assuming you might be staying downtown?

If you can swing it get a room at the Marriott Marquis downtown. Biggo's bar in the hotel is a good hangout to watch Stros games if your not going to the game and the Texas shaped lazy river/pool would be a good place to unwind after work. If not and your staying downtown make sure to not leave anything in your car/truck. Take it to your room.

I would also download Uber to your phone and use it while your here out and about. Depending where your going parking can be a real hassle and its just too convenient not to use.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    I dislike the traffic, but H-town has so much to offer. And Lol at the guy talking about needing to be bilingual, he’s in San Antonio. Which is basically Mexico.

This cracked me up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of boring lives if y'all think the hotel room is the best place to go.

Comment

There is a ton of things to do in Houston. Yes the traffic is terrible, so is every other big city. The Downtown Aquarium is pretty cool, the Space center, St Arnold Brewing Company, there is always good music if you're into night life, if there is any type of food you like, there is somewhere in the city that serves it. There's always Dave and Busters, if you have kids coming with you there is Fast Track amusements, and the Children's Museum, if the wife is coming there are tons of places for her to spend everything you have ever earned, at the Galleria among other places.

Comment

I hear the greens point mall is nice [emoji16]. If ya don’t mind getting car jacked or shot .

Comment

Check out Gordy & Sons. Just take a heavy wallet.

Comment

All depends on what part of town you will be in? Lots to do and there are for sure some parts of town to stay away from.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                                Really work the cuisine in town. We literally have everything you can dream up in the way of food................
                                I lived in Houston for about 5 years and the food is what I miss the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X