s.a area shooters, this saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s.a area shooters, this saturday

$20 entry and $5 lunch available if interested hope to see all of you there, who might i see there
    Attached Files

ttt

Comment

Wish I could make it out but just is not going to be possible. Hope you folks have a great turn out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Wish I could make it out but just is not going to be possible. Hope you folks have a great turn out!!

thanks, for all your help, keep me updated with any of your fishing or hunting trips, be careful on the water, prayers are with you and your co-workers

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
          thanks, for all your help, keep me updated with any of your fishing or hunting trips, be careful on the water, prayers are with you and your co-workers
          Thanks for the prayers! We ended up going up to the Houston area for a week so I canceled my Colorado trip. I will get up there one of these years.

On a separate note, I have a quad pod either 12 or 15 foot don't recall if it's a one or two men but I will donate it as a price for your next bow shoot. It's new in the box. I will get it to you e next time I am up in SA...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Thanks for the prayers! We ended up going up to the Houston area for a week so I canceled my Colorado trip. I will get up there one of these years.

On a separate note, I have a quad pod either 12 or 15 foot don't recall if it's a one or two men but I will donate it as a price for your next bow shoot. It's new in the box. I will get it to you e next time I am up in SA...
            that is great, thank you

Comment

I plan to make it out there, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mobrien View Post
                I plan to make it out there, thanks.
                hey, that's great, look forward to meeting you

Comment

^^^

Comment

If anyone would like to car pool or needs a ride let me know i'm on the n.e. Side of town 35 and walzem area.

Comment

that's a awesome offer, look forward to meeting you

Comment

Hate to miss the shoot, but got some unfortunate news today. Won't be able to make out. Good luck guys have fun

Comment

Working...
                        X