Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Animals hitting the DIRT @ the Timberlakes !!! SLAM FEST !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ Animals hitting the DIRT @ the Timberlakes !!! SLAM FEST !!!!

Hey all,... Carlos here again.
    WOW !!!! another great past 2 hunter groups. Animals all over making for a VERY target rich hunt.

1st group -
    3 white fallow bucks
    1 medium axis buck
    2 rams
    2 wt doe
    and a couple meat hogs.
    ***missed a BIG axis buck

********* JUST STARTED !!!! SPECIAL ! ----- >
    500.00 hunt for 2 days includes lodging.
    Allows you to shoot 2 hogs & either a AXIS DOE or a RED STAG HINDS !!!!!

Best part is IF YOU HAVE NOT SHOT YOUR doe, and rather scratch that tag and instantly upgrade to ANY HORNS of ANY SPECIES on the ranch , just pay that animals harvest fee !!! No replacement or out of package fees.

Getting colder and the animals are starting to SWAM out on the senderos !!! Going to be a great rest of December and into the beginning of 2017 !!

( gun or bow is available on this ranch )

Feel free to call or pm me for more details !
    Happy to assist !
    carlos
    210 836 6892

Attached Files

2nd group ---

2nd group -
    black buck
    aoudad ewe
    axis doe
    2 recovered hogs
    *** missed/unrecovered 4 hogs]
    Attached Files

Comment

I would like to get some info. I would like to take my dad, Is it bow only? And is it accessible for the elderly? Please PM me with some open dates for the package mentioned. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
        I would like to get some info. I would like to take my dad, Is it bow only? And is it accessible for the elderly? Please PM me with some open dates for the package mentioned. Thanks
        PM sent . - c

Comment

What kind of ram packages you have?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by limbratgod333 View Post
              What kind of ram packages you have?
              IBEX (PERSIAN CROSS) – $2000

RAM (CORSICAN, TEXAS DAHL, BLACK HAWAIIAN, PAINTED) NON EAR TAGGED – $300
              EAR TAGGED – $750

Above are the HARVEST fees for the rams we have on the ranch. This is in addition to the 500.00 2 day minimum day fee to lodge and stay at the ranch.

Comment

Nice deal!!!!

Comment

Below are the HARVEST fees for the animals at the ranch as a BOW HUNTER. If your a rifle hunter, no worries,.. we have awesome gun blinds around the ranch as well. There is a rifle up-fee of 500.00

**** Sooooo,.... for example you could :

opt.1 - Book a hunt for any of the animals below for $500.00 and then you are OPEN to harvest ANY of the animals below - pay after the shot the harvest fee for that animal. ( 2 day hunt / includes lodgings & unlimited hogs )

opt.2 - Book a hunt for the DOE special = hinds deer or axis doe
                  ( 2 day hunt / includes lodgings & unlimited hogs )
                  At any point IF YOU HAVE NOT YET shot your doe - but see horns you like, you can scratch your doe tag and instantly go for the horns of your choice. Shoot and pay that horned animals harvest fee.

Attached Files

Comment

Dang carlos, gonna have to make it out there one of these days

Comment

Working...
                    X