• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers ranch

How's the whitetail hunting down there?

ttt

Comment

Went out there Sunday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon saw lots of does and a pretty nice 8. I only went on the front side of the place. Dustin (the grandson) told us he had shot over the top of a 140ish with his recurve Tuesday morning.

Comment

Was there a week ago, saw some good WT, just did not get a shot. They had more rain there this year and bucks look better this year than the last 5 years I have been going. Goin back 2nd week of Dec. should be rut then, I hope.

Comment

Man who sold me out? Just because I said something about the owners grandson missing a buck doesn't mean you need to go tell him about it

Hope he's not mad enough to ban me from coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryLegend View Post
            Man who sold me out? Just because I said something about the owners grandson missing a buck doesn't mean you need to go tell him about it

Hope he's not mad enough to ban me from coming back.
            What is wrong with him missing a buck?

Comment

Dang

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                What is wrong with him missing a buck?
                I personally wouldn't have anything wrong with somebody knowing I missed, but some people are more sensitive about that kind of thing. He wasn't too happy about it though apparently. He doesn't know for sure it was me, but I'm 1 of about 4 people that knew about it, and I know 2 of the others aren't TBH'ers. Doesn't take much to narrow it down.

Comment

Dont sweat the little things in life save it for something bigger

Comment

Working...
                  X