Anybody use Sony DVD architect 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody use Sony DVD architect 4.0

Hey does anybody use Sony DVD architect 4.0 to finish there work on, like building menu set-ups and closing credits before you burn and render it to a DVD..

Dale, sorry man, I'm laughing with you on your new software woes. I wish I was using that software so we could work the kinks out together. Good luck bro

Comment

Yeap, laughing and crying at the same time, all this new software is over my head, but I'm learning FAST!!!!

Just got a lesson over the phone from another person that uses it, SWEET!!!!
      In all of about 10 minutes I imported a cool 10pt vid and captured about 10 seconds of it set the video as a background for a menu setup and set the menu selections, droped the video in place with cool title and stuff, and bam it was ready to render, he even told me I can set backgroud music to my menu setup page to play while they are selecting what video to watch!!

Comment

I make a DVD with Sony DVD architect 4.0...I like it!
        I did a lot of what Dale did as well. I made mine with chapter/ scene selection, which is nice to be able to go right to a portion of the DVD.

Comment

Yeap, it works really well, I need to use it soon!!!! Before I forget how to use it, LOL!!

Comment

I made this with Sony DVD architect 4.0
            Police Training 29:01
            Last edited by Swat791; 10-11-2007, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X