Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna go take some pictures with Russell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna go take some pictures with Russell?

I have been planning to go on this photo tour with Russell, but then the date had to be changed to work with the landowner. That put me out. But I just saw that Russell posted this on his site. Looks like there are openings if any of you guys can/want to go. Man I really HATE that I'm going to miss it. Looks like a really cool ranch with some great photo opps. I always learn a ton when I'm around Russell and his camera gear too. That's the main thing I hate to miss.

Wild West Photo Tour

What are the dates? I didnt see any on the page you posted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
      What are the dates? I didnt see any on the page you posted!!!

Sorry. Looks like a picture that has that info is down. Here's the blog entry that has the date:

http://www.russellgraves.com/blog/20...-workshop.html weekend of May 22nd - May 24th

Comment

Man, I would love to make the trip but that is a bad weekend for me. Maybe next time I can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Sorry. Looks like a picture that has that info is down. Here's the blog entry that has the date:

http://www.russellgraves.com/blog/20...-workshop.html weekend of May 22nd - May 24th
          Dad gummit!!!! Thats the only weekend I have plans in May... Gotta take momma out of town for our anniversary!!! I really was hoping that I would be able to make that, I need the direction and pointers for sure!!!

Comment

As much as I would love to go, the price is way outta my range.......

Comment

Man I'd love to do this but work will probably keep that from occurring.

Comment

Working...
              X