• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0414.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	24547361 just got this one going dad brought me from the keys. Pretty nice so far. He told me a little old man was rolling them up on the side walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jsavoie88 View Post
      Partagas LCDH and Karbach's Summer Ale. We need to get a TBH Herf going brother!

Let’s! It would have to be during the week though unless you don’t mind traveling to the coast to smoke a couple cigars

Comment

I am enjoying a March of 2000 Cuaba for brunch to mark the end of an era! Just like the cigar, my daughter turned 18 and child support has stopped!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          After it dries out, toss it. I have tried a couple times without success.

Ok thanks. I bought a box of 10 Cohibas when we were in the Dominican two years ago and just put them in the liquor cabinet still wrapped in cellophane. Not really sure why I bought them but it seemed like the thing to do since we were in a cigar shop! Sounds like they may be toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
            Ok thanks. I bought a box of 10 Cohibas when we were in the Dominican two years ago and just put them in the liquor cabinet still wrapped in cellophane. Not really sure why I bought them but it seemed like the thing to do since we were in a cigar shop! Sounds like they may be toast.

I hate to tell you but, you did not loose much as they are counterfeits. Cuban Cohibas are not sold with cellophane or boxes with glass tops.

Comment

They aren’t Cuban they are Dominican...hell, there may not even be such a thing but that is what they say. It’s not too big of a loss either way. I was never going to smoke them no matter what they were. I had planned on giving them out and just forgot about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                They aren’t Cuban they are Dominican...hell, there may not even be such a thing but that is what they say. It’s not too big of a loss either way. I was never going to smoke them no matter what they were. I had planned on giving them out and just forgot about them.

Gotcha, yessir, the dom’s do come in cellophane and, that blows!

Comment

Anybody ordered from cigarsofcuba.com.

They are in Switzerland, shipping isn't cheap, but then again, it's cheaper than traveling across the border.

I bought some partagas de luxe in Cabo and really liked them. Want to get some more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                    Anybody ordered from cigarsofcuba.com.

They are in Switzerland, shipping isn't cheap, but then again, it's cheaper than traveling across the border.

I bought some partagas de luxe in Cabo and really liked them. Want to get some more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    Sending you a PM...

Comment

I like that 829.

Comment

Those VSOPs look interesting. I just enjoyed this one on Friday evening..
                        Attached Files

Comment

My buddy and I grilled last night with the 2 families and he mentioned cigars. Said he used to smoke regularly but had gotten away from it last couple years. I need to mention he's a buddy through my wife and his wife but they're great people none the less. I don't smoke like I used to either so I said I'd dig into the humidor and pull us something out. Pulled 2 vintage 1990s and handed him 1 with a lighter and guillotine. He proceeded to light the cap and start smoking but didn't work out to well. Lol it was a good laugh for me but next time we toast the sticks are on him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s go Frogs!!! Chillin, watching the sunset, listening to the game and enjoying a nice cigar!

Comment

Hammered the slabs! Watched the Tigers win! And had a good post game smoke!!!

Comment

Anybody familiar with CroMagnon? Got home last night and my wife gave me a bday surprise of a big sampler bag of cigs with just about every cigar in this line along with some old standbys (also some top shelf Four Roses[emoji6])
                                I’m sure enjoying this. Nicaraguan apparently. I had never heard of them but the rep was in store at some new cigar shop out in Fairfield and sold her on these.

Comment

Working...
                                X