Where is the Texas Longbow thread. Who's going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Texas Longbow thread. Who's going

Who's going and is the creek out of its banks?

And are we going to have to swim from the road to the practice range?

I'm in!

Bisch

Comment

Posta rain all this week too

Comment

Jeffro knows . Speak up Jeffro!

Comment

All the creeks and rivers are full in this area, so I expect they will have to modify how it is set up. There was 2.25" at my house yesterday morning.We have forecast for rain all week long but it was HOT and dry today.

Wayne

Comment

Wayne does that mean your going? JTand I are supposed to come. If creek don't rise to much. We need it in the Colorado River bed. Lake Travis is still a puddle. Arvin

Comment

It's raining in San Angelo right now and headed north.

Comment

just watched weather report. channel 5 says there is only 30% chance of rain Saturday and Sunday. i plan to be
                there. prepare to be muddy.

Comment

sorry guys, been in the shop, and some personal buss. to take care of.
                  oK hear go's
                  the course is set, a bit different this year, new targets, and ones a BIG MOOSE, ya'll's gona love this one,,,,,lol
                  the creek is beeyouteefull... clear water, luckly the rains been going around us. worked and walked the front half and didn't get muddy.....
                  don't think there will be campers in the field, unless """MAYBE'"" YOU can bring it in on the creek side road,,,ok, don't hold me to that, we did ALOT of triming on the road in,were cars/trucks can pass going in and out...but be carefull, as allways...
                  I just looked at the weather and it's looking great for friday and saturday, small chance Sunday, I'll call david tomorrow and find out all the fine points about parking, camping, and what ever else i can, and will post as soon as possible,
                  now not sure if everybody knows this but THIS IS OUR 3Oth YEAR, not sure about allthats going on, ""neetz and i'v been sick as heck"". but we 10 Again Arrows are building a "NICE" set of arrows for a give away, haven't even told david yet,,,LOL
                  B.T.W. you will be able to HUNT with these........ WILL EXCEPT MAYBE BISCH.....he'd use them for camp wood......LOL love ya jerry.....

Comment

Glad you are still thinking about me Jeffro! I'll see y'all this weekend!

Bisch

Comment

Hope to see ya there. I started shooting this 28 years ago and a lot has changed. I sure miss helping set up but I'll be lucky if I get to shoot some of it.

JC

Comment

Brother Steve and I will be there. Hope to shoot a lot better than at Chester!
                        Rusty

Comment

There will be four of us, leaving here Friday at 9:00 am, hope to ya'll there.

Sam

Comment

It doesn't look too good for me. Too many pots in the fire. It'll be a last minute decision.

Comment

I'll be there. Been looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                              X