Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Do you think these demonstrations will result in gun restrictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This hits the nail on the head. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L53b80DgysI

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
      It is scary when you consider the news organizations, entertainment industry and major sport organizations are propaganda machines for the Democratic Party.
      How when the majority of sports team owners are billionaires who are also old Republicans?

Comment

There are no loopholes in a gun show. Dealers must still run a background check and laws are in place for background checks. It is the failure of the FBI, the SO's and others that let the ball drop on most mass shooters. Look at the reports, it is all out there for your reading. Sandy Hook, Mom did not lock up a gun with a mentally disturbed son, shooting at the church in TX, military did not report his discharge, Florida where 17 kids were killed, nned I say more about the incompetence from the FBI on down!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          How when the majority of sports team owners are billionaires who are also old Republicans?
          Got a link or any kind of research to prove that?

Patriots team owner allowed the student protesters the use of the team jet to get to D.C for the protest. Nuff said.......

Comment

Last time I checked there are a heck of a lot more players than billionaire owners. The Lebron Jameses and Craponicks are who these brats try to emulate.

If you are 16, are you going to try to be like the guy with the flashy moves on the court/field or the old guy in the suite?

Right! They couldn’t care what the owners think or do . . . unless it opposes their “hero” players.

Comment

It is scary when you consider the news organizations, entertainment industry and major sport organizations are propaganda machines for the Democratic Party.

How will the youth of today, or the future, turn out any different than what we are seeing now when boob tubes are being used as baby-sitters?

With all the uproar over AR-15’s, imagine how all their heads are going to explode when they discover AR-10’s.
              You left out the education system from K-college. Another leftist propaganda machine that has the kids for most of their waking hours for 13-18 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                You left out the education system from K-college. Another leftist propaganda machine that has the kids for most of their waking hours for 13-18 years.

You right; I intended to include them as well.

Comment

I have conversations with my two boys about thinking for themselves and observing situations based on facts and not hearsay which seems to make the rounds at school. I also try to be a compassionate strong god fearing hard working and tolerant Man who shows them you can help a stranger and also protect what you have earned.
                  I constantly hammer home that a sheepdog is kind compassionate and approachable but knows when to whip a wolfs behind. I don’t live in fear and neither do my sons, but they do know there are bad people and nations out there who would hurt others at a moments notice.
                  Walk softly and carry a big stick is my family motto.
                  I feel bad for all these pansy assed youth thinking “ the government” is going to be their for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                    I have conversations with my two boys about thinking for themselves and observing situations based on facts and not hearsay which seems to make the rounds at school. I also try to be a compassionate strong god fearing hard working and tolerant Man who shows them you can help a stranger and also protect what you have earned.
                    I constantly hammer home that a sheepdog is kind compassionate and approachable but knows when to whip a wolfs behind. I don’t live in fear and neither do my sons, but they do know there are bad people and nations out there who would hurt others at a moments notice.
                    Walk softly and carry a big stick is my family motto.
                    I feel bad for all these pansy assed youth thinking “ the government” is going to be their for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Nothing wrong with this post at all! Your boys will be "winners with integrity"........which is our family saying!

Comment

Last time I checked there are a heck of a lot more players than billionaire owners. The Lebron Jameses and Craponicks are who these brats try to emulate.

If you are 16, are you going to try to be like the guy with the flashy moves on the court/field or the old guy in the suite?

Right! They couldn’t care what the owners think or do . . . unless it opposes their “hero” players.
                      LoL

Last time I checked the prisoners don't run the asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                        Got a link or any kind of research to prove that?

Patriots team owner allowed the student protesters the use of the team jet to get to D.C for the protest. Nuff said.......
                        LoL
                        You serious?
                        There are 32 teams in the NFL
                        Each worth at least a billion dollars
                        I have to show you data that each NFL owner (or majority owner) is worth at least a billion?

I'd ask you to show me where one of the 32 majority owners are not a billionaire (outside of the nfl team that is already worth a billion)

You think Bob Kraft is a raging Democrat?
                        A liberal?

Kraft may lean Democrat (as well as Mark Cuban) but the vast majority of owners are conservative.
                        Not saying they love guns or back the 2nd, but they are conservatives.

Comment

I agree with this.
                          Even most colleges are left leaning
                          Show me a college that casts doubt on global warming

Comment

LoL

Last time I checked the prisoners don't run the asylum.

Would you feel better if I wrote “sports figures” instead of “sports organizations”? [emoji849]

Comment

I read that 2 million people attended these protests. I’d like to be positive, hopeful about this so I just remind myself that that’s a lot less than the number of gun owners in this country, and undoubtebdly a number of these sheep will realize the error of their ways at some point.

Comment

double post
                                Last edited by doghouse; 03-25-2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X