Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff

Comment

I was able to round up a few from the kayak yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Picking little man up from camp again today. Might hafta drag the boat along!![emoji41]

Comment

I was looking to possibly booking a trip in September. i am in Rowlett, close to DFW. Suggestions on whom to book with and what lake to fish?

Comment

Anyone ever fish Lake Belton? Hit them early on in the spring when they were shallow, and have a kayak now to get a little deeper, but just don't know where they are this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
              I was looking to possibly booking a trip in September. i am in Rowlett, close to DFW. Suggestions on whom to book with and what lake to fish?

Cedar Creek with Chris Webb

Or Lane Palmer at Ftworthfishing.com

Or Jerry Hancock on Lavon would all be good choices close to you.

Slew

Comment

I'm about to give up on lake Waco. Haven't even caught a single crappie the last 3 trips. Apparently I'm broken.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                  I'm about to give up on lake Waco. Haven't even caught a single crappie the last 3 trips. Apparently I'm broken.

Don't give up Flex. Just take a break, like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

Isn't there some bois d arcs out in that lake in 15/25'? If there is there's crappie in em right now. Prolly 8-10' down early and move down as the day goes on. Drop it down a ways if you don't get bit pull another 2 foot of line off and try that till you get bit then duplicate that depth till you quit getting bit.

Comment

They have slowed down a bit in Texoma. Lots of dinks to get a few keeps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

That 4 letter word Work has messed up my fishing but got out of the office a little early this evening and hammered em on Fork with another TBHr. It's time to head to the ramp when everytime you open the cooler to throw one in 3 jump out!![emoji2]

Comment

Tawakoni was fun today. Caught 200 I bet. Only had 40 maybe they were keepers! Tapatalk is screwed up on my phone and I can't post pics anymore!!

Comment

Way to go fellers, and fellets!

Good work yall . I'll have to live yall's catches here till it cools off a bit.

Comment

31 keepers at Aquilla yesterday
                              Attached Files

Comment

Your on a roll Chief!

Comment

Working...
                                X