Dual Color Green/White Led Light bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual Color Green/White Led Light bars

I am looking for Dual Color Green/white LED Light Bars for the gator. I have so far found only one. Anybody else know who makes them?

Buy Now Brightest DUAL COLOR RED GREEN WHITE LED predator and Hog led kill lights bars for polaris Ranger, viking, rzr, mule, hunt, bad boy, stealth, intimidator. made for and tested by Professionals in the industry. We have you covered from interior to long range or colored DND series will keep you undetected.

elusive wildlife makes them !

Comment

I know you said green but I seen these on craigslist last night.

Comment

What are you trying to do, scan fields while driving and getting max visibility or just drive unnoticed? I assume since you want a lightbar, you want alot of light?

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
          What are you trying to do, scan fields while driving and getting max visibility or just drive unnoticed? I assume since you want a lightbar, you want alot of light?
          I want a light bar for max visibility. I have a White LED bar now. Want a Green LED Light bar for Hog hunting at night and when we have to Do our deer surveys. Want a dual because regular driving at night I prefer the white.

Comment

Hold up, I remember seeing some pretty cool ones. I'll see if i can find the link.

Comment

Top-quality 50 inches LED light bars for your off-road vehicles at affordable prices. Leading off-road led light bar manufacturer and supplier. Two Years Warranty!

Color Changing Straight Light Bar & Pods / Cubes
              The color changing led strobe light bar is one of the best seller at Vivid Light Bars, there are two control option of this led light bar: one is wireless remote controller; another one is swithch controller, both of the strobe modes of them are the same. It is quite bright that can improve your safety factor at night. And the colorful strobe patterns will make you be a focus because it is so charming and dazlling.

Color instruction: white is the base color, you can choose another one color of red, green, blue, amble for any size light bar; it also can make one to four colors for some size light bars, and if you have different request, please contact us to talk about your ideal light bar, we will do our best to make it come true.
              https//youtu.be/ZK30mVK6nVg
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK30mVK6nVg"]41.5 inch white and green strobe light bar | Vivid Light Bars - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

Ok, i found some on ebay for a reasonable price.

Get the best deals for green light bar at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

I used these on mine and they work great, plus they’re cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmfvet View Post
                      I used these on mine and they work great, plus they’re cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Green-Light-A.../dp/B06WRLPZJ2
                      Thanks!!!! This maybe the ticket for right now

Comment

Working...
                      X