Magnus Stinger 2 Blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnus Stinger 2 Blade

Any opinions on the Magnus Stinger 2 Blade?

The penetration of this Broad Head is peaking my interest.

They’re lifetime warranty doesn’t sound like a bad deal either.

Grumpy

I use the black Hornets on my crossbow before I picked up a recurve, use the magnu stingers on my recurve arrows now.

Comment

I have used them before but I have switch to the 4 blade. Penetration has never been a big issue. I love the warranty. Last year sent in 6 heads that have been dinged up from rocks & stump, and they sent me 6 new heads. Sometime the blood trails are not always the best, but I think they are one of the best flying broadheads made

Comment

They fly well and I have killed with them before. I stopped using them because i experienced wobble with my practice arrows if they hit the dirt. I tried replacement blades and could never get them to spin true. I sent them back to the company and they did replace. I just did not want to be dependent on a a company for true spinning, sharp BH's.

I moved on to Slick Tricks, Woodsmen Elites and VPAs. I resolved both problems and have never looked back.

Comment

I'm curious about the 2 and 4 blade as well. I've been shooting mechanicals for 15 years due to the ease of going from field points to broadheads without change in point of impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I'm curious about the 2 and 4 blade as well. I've been shooting mechanicals for 15 years due to the ease of going from field points to broadheads without change in point of impact.
            No difference with the right fixed blade

Comment

You’ll have more of a blood trail with the bleeders. The serrated blades help cut more tissue as well

Comment

OP my daughter zipped several through pigs and one four horned sheep with 38# draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got a pack of 150gr 4 blade buzz cut in the mail last week. I’m going to see what they can do this coming weekend. Hopefully I will have some luck and good feed back to tell.

Comment

You'll know real quick how well your bow is tuned.
                    If it's not near perfect, they're going to plane.

Comment

I bought a pack of buzz cuts and we tried them on 3 different bows, they all flew perfect. Super sharp and great warranty as well

Comment

They fly great historically and penetrate good as well; however, they can be prone to tip curl if the encounter moderate to heavy bone contact. It’s a lengthy blade that isn’t supported very well by the ferrule. That being said they have killed a whole mess of animals over the years.

Comment

I have the buzzcut 4 blade and they fly well out to 60 yards.

Comment

I've used them for several years and have got a pass through on every single animal. The one downside is there typically isn't a lot of blood the first 30 yards. I am happy with them and will continue shooting them

Comment

I killed a cow elk a few weeks back with one .. 2 blade 480 grain arrow didnt get a pass through because I hit the off side shoulder bone . She went 40 yards . No blood trail but when you watch them fall it doesn't matter. They cut well and I've got my son shooting them this year because of hit Lower poundage bow..

Comment

Working...
                              X