Masks are Patriotic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masks are Patriotic

Now that The President says wearing a mask is the patriotic thing to do what do you all that refuse to wear one think......just curious?

My decision to not wear a mask was never about anything our President said. I havent will continue to not wear a mask.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
      Now that The President says wearing a mask is the patriotic thing to do what do you all that refuse to wear one think......just curious?
      I put my underwear on by myself.... I don’t need anyone’s permission or their opinion to make up my mind.
      No mask for me....I love Trump as our President, but he can go pound sand on that statement

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
        I put my underwear on by myself.... I don’t need anyone’s permission or their opinion to make up my mind.
        No mask for me....I love Trump as our President, but he can go pound sand on that statement
        x2. I'm about as patriotic as it gets & I don't wear a mask. I also don't need someone telling me what's patriotic & what's not. That's just dumb & for the weak-minded.

Comment

No, you’re not”curious”. You just want to stir up ****.

Comment

You know this how? I have been called on things I said before and stood behind all of them. Sabine and I have $1,000.00 to wounded warrior on the election. I was just curious. No one forced you to participate.

Comment

Doesn’t change my mind one bit. I’m capable of thinking for myself and doing my own research to know it’s all a farce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You know this how? I have been called on things I said before and stood behind all of them. Sabine and I have $1,000.00 to wounded warrior on the election. I was just curious. No one forced you to participate.

What makes you think anyone who didn’t wear a mask was doing it because trump wasn’t? I don’t give 2 sh$ts whether trump wears a mask or not and most that aren’t wearing mask, I’d venture to say, are independent thinkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The President speaks from a different platform for a different reason. I don't fault him for saying what he needs to say, but he is not my God, he is my President so I do what I do accordingly.

Comment

you know this how? I have been called on things i said before and stood behind all of them. Sabine and i have $1,000.00 to wounded warrior on the election. I was just curious. No one forced you to participate.

trump 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                      This!

Comment

Seems like he's trolling the left and their press. Figures if he's for it, they'll be railing to ban them.

Comment

First I drink fish tank cleaner, then bleach. I tried getting sunshine up my ***, and now I have to wear a mask?

Is that the kind of response you we’re looking for **** stirrer?

Comment

It was pretty funny if thats what you mean. Gracious some people are sensitive.

Comment

It was pretty funny if thats what you mean. Gracious some people are sensitive.
                              You have to forgive them. They can’t wear masks cause they use them for panties.

Comment

Working...
                              X