Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck, Sir! Can’t wait for the recap!

Comment

Good luck, looking forward to your update from the mountain!

Comment

Nice ad at the conveyor belt!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck !!!!!

Comment

Following

Comment

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck my friend!

Comment

Jealous! Good luck

Comment

I leave on the 31st for Caribou out of Kotzebue. Tell me how did you do your 72 hr. Covid testing and how it went on arrival in Anchorage? Are you flying into another village by commercial flight and showing your negative results there also? Good luck on all 3 species.Our gear outfitter said he has had a 50% cancellation in hunters for this fall. Glad everything fell into place for you.

Comment

Wow! Great reason to always be dialed in, in shape, and ready to go!

Comment

This will be a trophy of a lifetime with a bow. One of the outdoor shows, the guy said he did 40 days of active hunting before he got within bow range. Mountain sheep with a bow has to be a pinnacle. Can't wait for the pics.

Comment

Bloody boots bud...............

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                                I leave on the 31st for Caribou out of Kotzebue. Tell me how did you do your 72 hr. Covid testing and how it went on arrival in Anchorage? Are you flying into another village by commercial flight and showing your negative results there also? Good luck on all 3 species.Our gear outfitter said he has had a 50% cancellation in hunters for this fall. Glad everything fell into place for you.
                                I took a test on Thursday and got the results Saturday 5 hours before my flight......whew!!!![emoji3061] I did go online and filled out the form in advance. Once that is done you get a email with a bar code. Once u land they direct passengers to the checkpoint. There were lots of folks doing the form on their phones once they landed. I waited in line 3 minutes or so. The state had at least 20 Healthcare workers processing our flight. The guy confirmed my bday, name and then asked me for my results since they were not uploaded. He perused them for 15 seconds and said thank you, then pointed me to baggage claim![emoji869] I was super worried how this was gonna work. I heard after the 11th it may be more stringent, but no idea what that means. [emoji3166]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X