Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
    USA Today? I refuse to visit sites that require me to turn off my ad blocker. Screw 'em.
    Yes USA Today is a MMS , but it does express my feelings that a large venue event in a pandemic might have negative consequences.
    I’ll bet dollars to doughnuts that if it was a under 30 yo music event or a 100,000 + blm event Or a anti 2nd am rally people’s attitude would be slightly more critical
    IMO it isn’t a good idea to hold the rally right now and I see where the nearby Indian reservations have blocked all access so I guess they know something is up
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-07-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      Yes USA Today is a MMS , but it does express my feelings that a large venue event in a pandemic might have negative consequences.
      I’ll bet dollars to doughnuts that if it was a under 30 yo music event or a 100,000 + blm event Or a anti 2nd am rally people’s attitude would be slightly more critical
      IMO it isn’t a good idea to hold the rally right now and I see where the nearby Indian reservations have blocked all access so I guess they know something is up
      I have an idea. Stay home if you are worried. Let other American's assess their individual risks, make their own choices, and live their own life.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        I have an idea. Stay home if you are worried. Let other American's assess their individual risks, make their own choices, and live their own life.

Comment

It’s truly a zero sum argument. I just hope it’s not like 2020 Mari gras

Comment

Land of choices or so I thought. If I had the time and $$$ I’d be there. I could use some live entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              pouring into town like bees at a bee hive.....https://rallysturgis.com/webcams
              They need a dedicated boobie webcam.

Comment

Rode there in 2003. Much more than boobies that you will see. Some cannot be unseen. I witnessed pool noodles and golden showers the night before. I walk out of my trailer the next morning and there is this dude walking down our little road....not even socks!

Comment

Exactly. Can't for the life of me figure out why some people have such a hard time with that. Worry about your **** self and il worry about me and mine.

Comment

We were supposed to be arriving in Sturgis tomorrow for a week of fun and riding. We postponed it till next year since it looked like all (or most) of the entertainment was cancelling concerts and such.

And I agree, worry about your **** self and I'll worry about me and mine.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Been there a number of times in my old self. I can assure you that most of the "people" that like to undress are the very ones that should not.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                        They need a dedicated boobie webcam.
                        ^^^ this ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          And boobs are boobs- I can say I have looked at every pair I’ve had the opportunity to look at. Even if I knew they were not my flavor I still looked. An if I had to put $$$ down I would bet I’m not alone. And there will be all flavors there. I guess most of you guys have never been to a big rally event- lots of Drs and lawyers and weekend warriors- strippers- wanna be strippers- big girls- slim girls - natural and bolt on accessories.
                          Yep a huge majority are "Wild Hogs"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                            Been there a number of times in my old self. I can assure you that most of the "people" that like to undress are the very ones that should not.
                            So you saw me naked in Sturgis? In my defense, it was cold that night.

Comment

A few of them showed up. Didn't last long. Lucky the police were there. Lucky they are still alive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

The irony of it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X