Smoking while patrollin lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoking while patrollin lol

Well. I’m on patrol but that’s not stopping me from getting my brisket smoked for dinner tomorrow. Second smoke for the Traeger I got for Xmas. This time I’ve added a little extra smoke and WHOA holy smokes [emoji6]

Merry Christmas y’all. Merry Christmas to my family that has to celebrate without me today but I’m there in spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sweet! Praying for a quiet shift for ya and anyone else out there protecting and serving.

Comment

We are in Houston visiting family. Cooking a turduckin but as well as your briscuit. Thanks for keeping us safe.

Comment

Be safe!

Im on call dont get into anything youd need csu on. Please [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

First year I’ve been off for Christmas in 25 years. Seems kinda odd. Woke up did the Christmas deal and packed and headed to cast and blast at coast

Comment

Thank you for your service. Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are smoking a brisket here at the station!

Comment

Here's my ribs in the process of a LOW AND SLOW smoke. Mines a stick burner though.

The wife likes sticky ribs so that was the first mop of my BBQ sauce concoction.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by zr2chevy22; 12-25-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks. I was listening to the scanner last night and it was a rough night for police, fire, rescue and dispatch last evening around here.

Comment

Thank you for wearing that 10 pound badge on your chest. I hope you have a long and boring shift.

I just got my fire pit started, gonna reverse sear some rib-eye and NY strips after my son gets off duty.

Comment

Genuine “multi tasking”! Be safe and thanks for your service!

Comment

I got lucky this Christmas. With my new job assignment I have Christmas off and new years off which is a nice change of pace.

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

brisket & donuts...

Merry Christmas to you & the family Misty...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                              brisket & donuts...

Merry Christmas to you & the family Misty...

Lol yeah yeah yeah......donut jokes never get old lol.
                              It’s been.........today. Lol. We don’t use certain words on shift but so far so good. I can’t wait to see my brisket. Last temp check said 133.....low and slow. I’ll probably wrap it when I get home for the remainder of the cook so it’s good and tender for tomorrow. I’ll take some pictures when I get off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X