Lease fees around Hardeman County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease fees around Hardeman County

Some of you that hunt in or around this area if you don't mind sharing I would like to know what you pay per gun. Our land owners are wanting to go up so we are researching it. Thanks

$8 an acre between quanah and Childress and no campsite.

Comment

Anyone else care to share? We pay 1800.00 per gun and have built the camp and maintain the water and electricity.

Comment

$13.50 / acre

Comment

$8 acre with no camp.

Comment

$6/ac no elect or water. Does have old homeplace concrete slab, perfect camp site. Foard co.
            We are leasing 535ac, but decided this past year to just keep it between myself and my son. $1600/person. Family can hunt, guest allowed but we just take wives.

Comment

$10/ac on the Pease River. Property in Foard and Hardeman. Full camp.

Comment

down south it will depend on lease size.
                200 - 500 acres in s. texas will be +/- $30/acre. most will have water or elec. but not both. on occasion you will get lucky and get a camphouse or some sort of campsite
                These are my experiences.

Comment

$6.19 between Quanah and Chilicothe up by the river. 1050 ac. We have electric at camp and water down the hill. land owner pays both

Comment

Wow that's cheap. We are at 12.00 an acre north of goodlett and we have a well and electric. Land owners pay electric.

Comment

My place is just over in Childress co with house

Comment

I see that lease north of goodlett is only 1350 acres. Lease price is coming out to $15 an acre.

Comment

We pay 12.50 an acre north of Goodlett on the river

Comment

Working...
                          X