No announcement yet.

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GarGuy in reading that story do I understand that your hand-corn goes inside a pen? Obviously that would go a long way in keeping pigs out. To have 250 lbs. of corn constantly wiped out by them would **** me off. Plus it'd probably attract every sounder for 50 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      GarGuy in reading that story do I understand that your hand-corn goes inside a pen? Obviously that would go a long way in keeping pigs out. To have 250 lbs. of corn constantly wiped out by them would **** me off. Plus it'd probably attract every sounder for 50 miles.
      Yes. most of my hand corn spots now have a very short pen around them.. i am feeding 500lbs a week in this spot with two pens.

Comment

Incredible buck and great story and set up..Late season archery hunt on a mature east texas buck probably one of the toughest hunts to be successful. Congratulations.

Comment

passer
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Yes. most of my hand corn spots now have a very short pen around them.. i am feeding 500lbs a week in this spot with two pens.
            How many panels would you say you use per pen?

Comment

This ^ ?

Comment

Originally posted by drslonghorn View Post
                This ^ ?
                Im splitting 48 inch panels. Most pens are 16x32 but i have several that are just 16x16 and do just fine.

Comment

Im splitting 48 inch panels. Most pens are 16x32 but i have several that are just 16x16 and do just fine.

Round pens or rectangular? Forgive my asking but what does a 24” high pen do? Keep hogs out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                    Round pens or rectangular? Forgive my asking but what does a 24” high pen do? Keep hogs out?

Yes it keeps hogs out and i dont have to be very high to shoot over it.

Comment

Yes it keeps hogs out and i dont have to be very high to shoot over it.

Ah ok. Thanks!

Comment

Fiddy gonna put a whoopin of ya again this year?

Comment

Should be a good evening to get him with the ol' smoke pole if he is still around.

Comment

I don't know if I missed this or not but has there been any recent sightings or pictures of Fiddy? Is there even a slight possibility that he might already be dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              I don't know if I missed this or not but has there been any recent sightings or pictures of Fiddy? Is there even a slight possibility that he might already be dead?

[emoji107][emoji2533] Back water and flooding has pushed him out. I’m sure GG may have an update but I believe he has been MIA for a while.

Comment

excellent history

Comment

Working...
                                X