Looking for Dove hunting, 10-20 guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Dove hunting, 10-20 guys

We have a group of guys that have been dove hunting for the past few years together. We usually hunt in Coleman, but looking for different options if anybody knows of any? Guy didn't plant sun flowers last time we were there and looks like it is unlikely this year as well. Anybody have good places they know of available for opening weekend this year?

I got an awesome dove field in Throckmorton that has a hunt for $400 with lodging, meals, fishing, etc all included. They can take big groups too.

I do believe opening weekend is booked, but they do have the second weekend open. Let me know if you need more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      I got an awesome dove field in Throckmorton that has a hunt for $400 with lodging, meals, fishing, etc all included. They can take big groups too.

I do believe opening weekend is booked, but they do have the second weekend open. Let me know if you need more info.
      Is that $400 for the whole weekend or??

Comment

Most likely per gun

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
          Most likely per gun
          Yea, sorry what I ment for $400 per gun for the weekend. Thanks

Comment

That is $400 per gun for the weekend including meals, lodging, fishing, etc

Comment

Check out Chris Crockett around Concan Frio River area

Comment

We have 15 ranch and farms Coutulla - Dilley area. Don't over load fields, offer day hunts, and packages of 2 day with food and lodging. Booked 1st weekend of south zone for lodging. Day hunts start at $100/gun/day. Packages start at $650/gun. Lots of dove and great food. Hunt grain stubble, brush, grain un harvested, water, fly ways. White wings and mornings, our second season is as good as first season and lots cooler.
                361-438-1866
                Mike

Comment

We are headed to Hondo for SS WW end of aug..and back to DilleyDove Sep opening..

Comment

Check out Brewster Bird Hunts in Batesville on facebook/Instagram or look up the website

Comment

Working...
                    X