Baffin Bay Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baffin Bay Guide

Me and my Dad are looking for a change of scenery and watch to fish Baffin Bay. Anyone know of a good guide that regularly fishes it? Thanks in advance.

I've fished with Marcus Canales at Baffin Bay Rod and Gun a couple of times this year. A couple of weeks ago he got us a 2 man trout limit with a couple of 25" specs to close out the day. Also does cast and blast in the fall, and was great with my kids on a couple of the earlier trips.

or
    With it’s remote location and an all-inclusive outdoors lodge experience, Baffin Bay Rod and Gun has everything you could ask for and more!

Comment

Aubrey Black

Comment

Guy Martin. He was born and raised on Baffin. Highly recommend.

Comment

Any of the guides at Baffin Bay Rod and Gun.

Comment

Les Cobb. Been guiding Baffin for many years, I bet he has caught more 10lb trout than any other Baffin guide out there.

Comment

I'll second Aubrey Black.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
                Aubrey Black
                or David Rowsey

This is the home page of Captain David Rowsey. Your Guide to fishing Baffin Bay, Upper Laguna Madre, Corpus Christi, and Rockport.

Comment

If I could pick one to take me hunting for big trout with lures it would be Cliff Webb.

Comment

Cliff Web... He put me on a 31" I have one the wall. And full of stories to pass the time. I think his son is also guiding now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
                      Cliff Web... He put me on a 31" I have one the wall. And full of stories to pass the time. I think his son is also guiding now as well.
                      Yes sir, they are both running trips. Cliff is a heck of a nice guy and a great fisherman.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
                        Yep know CR well and hes definitely a chip of the ol block! That boy stays on the fish and pretty much booked up.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          I'll second Rowsey!!! Top notch and really works to put you on fish.

Comment

Chad Peterek

Comment

Aaron Loomis

Comment

Working...
                              X