Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to skirt concealed carry laws.

The Lake Arthur Reserve Police Force.
    Has some interesting names on the reserve police roster.
    Like Robert Mercer, Marcus Luttrell, Liptak jr, Royce Gracie, Robert O'Neill and a lot more.
    Police officers paying for credentials from all over the country.
    You can find the whole list at the link.
    Being investigated by the feds now.

LAKE ARTHUR, N.M. (KRQE) – “It’s kind of like going back to the Wild West,” State Rep. Bill Rehm said. “When I first looked at it I went oh my God,” New Mexico M…

Maybe they're skirting concealed carry laws, but they were paying $400 a year to do so. If they're legal to get one, it sure would be a lot cheaper just to get the chl permit.

Comment

I do not see any real problem with this program, other than it gets under the skin of institutionalized police departments. Their reserve officers is a list of proven men who know how fight and defend the Country and its Constitution. Scares the hell out the LWL's and the "establishment" .

Comment

How to skirt concealed carry laws.

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
        Maybe they're skirting concealed carry laws, but they were paying $400 a year to do so. If they're legal to get one, it sure would be a lot cheaper just to get the chl permit.

They should make a federal conceal weapons permit. This state crap is for the birds.

Moving from NC to Louisiana my CWP was not valid once I got a LA drivers license. On top of that there is a $150 fee if you haven’t lived in LA for 10 years before applying for your permit.

Edit: I just checked up on the laws and now it has been changed to 15 years living in LA but only a $50 additional fee.

At 15 years I will have paid a small fortune to the state of Louisiana and yet they still want an additional $50[emoji21]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Black Ice; 04-26-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Let those guys carry period. They’ve earned it.

Comment

Is this a bad thing?....Reserve police force.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
              Let those guys carry period. They’ve earned it.

EVERY American should be allowed to carry, no permit required. Unless you're a felon, it should be perfectly legal to have a gun in your possession. Concealed or not. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                EVERY American should be allowed to carry, no permit required. Unless you're a felon, it should be perfectly legal to have a gun in your possession. Concealed or not. IMO
                X2

Comment

The folks mentioned with the permits most likely would have a squeeky clean back ground and their prior service speaks volumes. What is the big deal?
                  What I am seeing is the media, once again demonizing guns even in the hands of some of the most respected people in America. Their firearm possession will not result in anything bad, so again I ask. What is the big deal?

Comment

Yep. In any state. Without a tax.

Comment

Yes sir

Comment

Shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          They should make a federal conceal weapons permit. This state crap is for the birds.

[emoji21]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We the people of the United States already have a federal weapons permit, its called the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Comment

When I saw the title... I seriously thought this thread was going to demonstrate how to conceal a handgun under a skirt...

this thread is disappointing...

Comment

They aren't skirting any concealed carry laws. As long as they keep qualifications and certifications that satisfy the state, the liberals can get bent.

Comment

Working...
                              X