This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
    It easy to have an opinion when your on the outside looking in at a situation. When Clubs and BUSINESSES agree in written and or verbal contracts to comply with an organizations rules such as ASA SOY then all parties should hold up their end. I understand you don't care and from an earlier post you've never been to either venue so I would just asked if the same was happening to your club how would you react? The jokes and smart arse comments are pretty funny but to us few that pour blood, sweat and time in to our clubs it serious.
    I do the same for my club. I see these same fangs in my club too. I try dang hard to take the emotion out of club decisions. I am a constant witness to politics and petty goings on. That part of it I loath.

At the end of it tho... I have to focus on what I can change or control. Or go see my shrink. She is sexy but charges $300 an hour...

You guys got CCR to change this one time good job. But you won't have the control... Ever! You have given that up to the ASA and everyone else that you need money from.

Ok I hope it works out for everyone. Smoothie Out

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonduck View Post
      We obviously made a mistake and should have been more cautious on the scheduling. However, many have made reference to the money side of this. If this was about money, then why would we have shut down the whole place on a weekend, 2 different times over the last 6 weeks so over 600 plus kids each event, from 3 states could come shoot 2 days in a NASP tournament and not charge a single penny. This was a chance for many of them to prepare for the State championship. Plus we allowed them to shoot our outdoor courses so that they could experience 3D Archery as well.

Many of you will believe as you wish, however, I take great resentment to the statements that were made about how the local clubs are in this to grow the sport and CCR is not. We have done as much as anyone or more to grow this sport that I truly love. The NASP events are just the start. Every Monday night, I and many other CCR volunteers coach close to 60 children and are trying to get them involved in competitive archery. Over a dozen of these will be competing at the indoor state championship.

We started a program through this past year for basically pennies on the dollar to give people a chance to try Archery. Will this help business? Certainly, however, it also gave close to 4000 people in the past 6 months an opportunity and now many of these people are now buying bows and looking for clubs to join. We do plenty to grow this great sport and will continue to do so in the future.
      Pfffft you just lost. Should have just let some one else ring your bell for you.

HENCEFORTH Let the CCR bashing commence

Ok this time I really am done.

Smoothie out again

Comment

Wow
        Awesome deal

Comment

Working...
        X