New to me Nissan Titan XD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to me Nissan Titan XD

I recently became the proud new owner of a 2016 Titan XD with the Cummins Diesel. I have always owned 3/4 ton trucks and I have to say that so far I am very impressed with it. What are some of the accessories that u guys have done to yours. Anyone deleted theirs yet?

Congrats on the new ride!

Comment

Congrats on the new truck. I’ve got a 2018, non HD and it’s very solid.

Comment

Im proud of her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

You still ain`t no Johnny Ringo.

Attached Files

Comment

Looks good in front of that house. Nice ride.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

I have a 2018 decked out. I love mine as well. Accessories i have the AMP auto running boards which are awesome bc mine is lifted. I also have the tool boxes that go in the bed over the wheel well and they are freaking sweet. They lock and are waterproof. You can fit 4 shotguns in one with all the ammo you need too haha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
                  I have a 2018 decked out. I love mine as well. Accessories i have the AMP auto running boards which are awesome bc mine is lifted. I also have the tool boxes that go in the bed over the wheel well and they are freaking sweet. They lock and are waterproof. You can fit 4 shotguns in one with all the ammo you need too haha!!!

Here are some pixels... I’ll also add that the fender flairs were prob one of the best additions with oversized tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
                    That is awesome. I wonder if they sell the toolbox separately. Have u looked into full replacement bumpers for them. I cant really find one i like.

Comment

I personally got to sit in this truck and listen to the Cummins run the other day. It sounded sweet and it looks better in person. By far the nicest truck in the parking lot. Congrats buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Field Staff View Post
                        That is awesome. I wonder if they sell the toolbox separately. Have u looked into full replacement bumpers for them. I cant really find one i like.

i haven't looked around too much but its on the list. I would like to get a winch on it one of these days here soon. I'm also looking at a bigger fuel tank as the one in the truck is too small IMO.

I think they do sell the boxes separate and ill say they are worth it. I keep all my tools and straps in them and they stay dry and out of the way.

Comment

On my 3rd Titan and my new one is an XD Cumins PRO 4 X. I love it.

I also have the tool boxes that go in the bed over the wheel well and they are freaking sweet. They lock and are waterproof.
                          I have the Titan boxes too. Buddy of mine bought an XD with cummins Platinum and the Titan boxes came with it but he didn't want them so he gave them to me.

You can buy them through Nissan but I bet they aren't cheap.

Congratulations...hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                            I personally got to sit in this truck and listen to the Cummins run the other day. It sounded sweet and it looks better in person. By far the nicest truck in the parking lot. Congrats buddy.
                            Thank u sir.

Comment

Nice looking truck

Comment

Working...
                              X