• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can u find the workouts

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post
      Where can u find the workouts
      You should be able to go the CrossFit website and get the one that has been announced so far.

Comment

We had some crazy scores due to the glitch in the rowing... per an article posted last year from HQ

Set the damper on 1. I hard pull every 7 seconds nets you 3 cals a pull. Gets you all 19 cals in about 45 seconds. Had a couple guys improve 60 reps after doing it normal then with “cheating” way lol.

19.2 will be 17.1.. dB snatch and burpee box jump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          We had some crazy scores due to the glitch in the rowing... per an article posted last year from HQ

Set the damper on 1. I hard pull every 7 seconds nets you 3 cals a pull. Gets you all 19 cals in about 45 seconds. Had a couple guys improve 60 reps after doing it normal then with “cheating” way lol.

19.2 will be 17.1.. dB snatch and burpee box jump

Man that would have been good to know before hand. Seems like I am right around 40-42 rows to get my 19cals, it is taking me right at 1min. I was on pace for over 7rds this morning through 10mins but the fire in my legs won out lol. I had to lay off on the wall balls and barely finished 6rds.
          Last edited by jshouse; 02-27-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

I didn’t sign up, but I’ll do the workouts

I skipped 19.1, had a tough workout the day before and decided to take the day off and just head south to the ranch for the weekend, I’ll do this weeks depending on what it is, can’t do anything over head right now due to my shoulder being messed up

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              Man that would have been good to know before hand. Seems like I am right around 40-42 rows to get my 19cals, it is taking me right at 1min. I was on pace for over 7rds this morning through 10mins but the fire in my legs won out lol. I had to lay off on the wall balls and barely finished 6rds.

For real. I learned about it yesterday. No re do for me lol

Comment

Legs still tender from Friday [emoji51]

Comment

Comment

Anyone care to enlighten me on this? I am on week 8 of a 12 week powerlifting program and plan to segway into an olympic lifting or crossfit style routine after to maintain athleticism. I finished 3 months of Athlean X prior to my 12 week 5 x5s. I am a home gym guy but have bumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                      Legs still tender from Friday [emoji51]

Just a titch

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                        Anyone care to enlighten me on this? I am on week 8 of a 12 week powerlifting program and plan to segway into an olympic lifting or crossfit style routine after to maintain athleticism. I finished 3 months of Athlean X prior to my 12 week 5 x5s. I am a home gym guy but have bumpers.
                        Jump on crossfit.com or crossfitnewengland.com and look up the WOD, workout of the day. They post a new one everyday and are tough. Try it out and see how you like it.

Comment

Jump on crossfit.com or crossfitnewengland.com and look up the WOD, workout of the day. They post a new one everyday and are tough. Try it out and see how you like it.
                          Thanks!

Comment

Never heard of AX1, just looked at the website for a bit, what's your feedback on it? Any results you can share?

Comment

I am not doing the open, I just try to make at least 2 times a week lol

Enough where i can eat what i want, and drink as much beer as needed

Comment

Never heard of AX1, just looked at the website for a bit, what's your feedback on it? Any results you can share?
                                It will kick your ***. It can be scaled to any level which is good but you will need full gym equipment to complete. Its designed by a guy who trains pro athletes. He is on the payroll of multiple professional sports teams. Its all about explosiveness and depending on your goals its customize-able eg. targeting weaker muscle groups, shredding vs bulking. I would highly recommend it and comes with good meal plans. Philosophy is stop counting calories, eat as much as you want 6 times a day just make sure its 100 percent clean eating. I started at 245 and ended at 270 with a significant reduction in body fat. You will rarely do the same exercises day to day. He has a ton of free videos on you tube so check em out. He is highly educated as well in sports medicine.

Comment

Working...
                                X