Daughter’s friend is a vegetarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughter’s friend is a vegetarian

My 10 year old daughter is having a couple of friends spend the night tonight for her birthday. One of them is a vegetarian, so I got all the deer meat out from this past season to thaw and grind tomorrow. I’ve been needing to do it, so I figured this was as good a time as any.

Awesome

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Bless her heart! Maybe she will grow out of it.

Comment

That’s funny!!!!

Comment

What’s wrong with being a vegetarian?

Comment

That's awesome. You'll show that.....that...... 10yr old little girl.:roll eyes:

Why not just get her some kale or bean sprouts or whatever the hell they eat, be respectful of her choice, be a gracious host and not pick on a little girl? There's a concept.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  That's awesome. You'll show that.....that...... 10yr old little girl.:roll eyes:

Why not just get her some kale or bean sprouts or whatever the hell they eat, be respectful of her choice, be a gracious host and not pick on a little girl? There's a concept.
                  I'm sorry but I agree with Curt, she's 10 years old for Christ sake. Hell my wife thinks she's vegan until she eats backstrap

Comment

Thanks Curt. I tried to say that but for some reason mine did not turn out so good.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Exactly what I was thinking.....what a huge win for the hunting community.

Comment

Good grief, guys. I’m just making a joke. It won’t even be thawed out before she leaves tomorrow. She won’t be here for the fun. I’m having to bite my tongue around her, so I thought I could make a joke on here...guess I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayno View Post
                          Good grief, guys. I’m just making a joke. It won’t even be thawed out before she leaves tomorrow. She won’t be here for the fun. I’m having to bite my tongue around her, so I thought I could make a joke on here...guess I was wrong.
                          Sorry. I didn't realize it was a joke. As a joke, it's funny as hell. I thought you were serious. Probably the lack of tone on these threads or the non-use of emojis in your original post. Either way, I doubt that if you'd host your daughters friends that you would do anything to upset them or her. Hope y'all have a great day.

Comment

She’s 10, and already a vegetarian?? Man, I’m out of touch with reality I guess. Many thoughts running through my head, and probably can’t articulate that in words that make sense. Just seems wrong to me. She’s not old enough to understand why people are vegetarians in the first place I guess, just hasn’t had enough knowledge or experience to understand why she’s doing it. Seems like something is being projected on her by her parents. I mean dang, let kids be kids for a while until they are old enough to form their own educated opinions.

Not trying to be confrontational, just surprised that a 10 yr old already has opinions and beliefs based on stuff they have know real knowledge or education about.

Comment

Just read your other post. Again, not trying to call you out or anything, it was more of a social observation about the current times in general, not your situation.

Respect her wishes, have a good time. But I would eat a big ole ribeye in front of her haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X