• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That last group is looking real good!

Keep after it!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks again for all the encouragment and advice the green screen rocks can't wait to go to out next 3-D in gatesville.

Comment

tonight 10 & 15 yards.
        Attached Files

Comment

New arrows new better group! I think we have a winner.
          Attached Files

Comment

Keep at it. I may try to make the shoot in Gatesville this month too. I'll look for you if I can make it up there.

Bisch

Comment

I will be there this month for sure. we have a busy April 4-H shoot this saturday arrowhead show second saturday in jonesboro and open shoot third saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by btn View Post
                New arrows new better group! I think we have a winner.
                Nice! Just keep at it.

Comment

Again i cant say enough about the Traditional shooters on this site thanks to all the threads and advice that you guys give out i shot a 394 on the african range at the rineheart 100. This was my first real shoot as a trad. shooter. Thanks again!!

Comment

Again i cant say enough about the Traditional shooters on this site thanks to all the threads and advice that you guys give out i shot a 394 on the african range at the rineheart 100. This was my first real shoot as a trad. shooter. Thanks again!!
                    That is awesome!!!

Comment

got out and flung a few sticks again tonight really starting to get the hang of this at 10 and 15 yards little harder at 20 but i think i will get there when i force myself to focus on my form. any tips on overcoming the mental gap would help.

Comment

Well, you must be doing some good things then. 394 is only 6 points under averaging all 8's, and that's pretty good for a new shooter!

Keep up the good work!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                        X