Too late to try a buck bomb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too late to try a buck bomb?

Got 12 plus bucks that showed back up the past few weeks. The problem is they only come in right after dark or leave before daylight. Im Hunting in the morning, think its too late to try a buck bomb I bought earlier in the year?

Uh, yes.

Comment

What do you have to lose?

Comment

I don't think it can hurt

Comment

Do it!!!!

Comment

Move yourself 100 yards off your area along their travel corridors and see if you can catch them in the daylight. Just a thought and it's how I got my biggest buck two years ago. He was good at avoiding the feeding area in the light so caught him staging up about 100 yards out at 5:35pm. Yes wind direction is a factor and concealment a must. Good luck.

Comment

Mini-Sniper Hog light. Just sit a little late.

Comment

What could it hurt. Otherwise that can will sit in your backpack until next year. Let 'er rip and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                  Move yourself 100 yards off your area along their travel corridors and see if you can catch them in the daylight. Just a thought and it's how I got my biggest buck two years ago. He was good at avoiding the feeding area in the light so caught him staging up about 100 yards out at 5:35pm. Yes wind direction is a factor and concealment a must. Good luck.
                  Thats exactly where my climber is set up that im hunting in the morning. Im just on 40 acres and havent hunted it in 3 weeks. Im going to let her rip as soon as i get set up in the morning.

Comment

Go ahead. What have you got to lose. I saw a yearling fawn bred in February a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X